Raptor owners scavenge grounds

What’s up with your hall sensors? I would load the latest unity fw and redo all settings + motor detection.

Done. I uploaded the new motor test

Ahh I don’t think your hall sensors are working. I think that detection went sensor less.

I would check mechanical connections first.

No idea where to find the cables for that in the board.

I think this only noticable with a slow start up. Sometimes the right wheel doesn’t want to spin when I dont kick.

What I don’t understand is this setting. What does it mean when there is a black cycle or white cycle? By default motor 1 has white and motor 2 has black.

Just reverses the motor. Nothing to bother with, swap any 2 phase wires and it reverses.

Okay, thanks! Back to my main issue. I don’t think the defect hall sensor are the issue for that? Any other ideas what I could do?

I would open it up and unplug the sensors, I wonder if they may be causing issues plugged in but not functional. Then check the fuse connections and connectors just in case.

We get start on working on mold.

21 Likes

Jeff you are out saviour a project I want to finish this/next year is to restore a gutted raptor2 in my shed. Your neobox 4 and now your thanes.

2 Likes

We just want help. But first let us making before too much kind :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are rooting for you and all people working on this, succes. And good fortune :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

3 Likes

Working on a project for Wheel Replacement.(the wheel is just a base for the Kegel Shape)
What’s your opinion guys? Will test it in 3D printed version, but looking for a modified one in Aluminum.

3 Likes

The only way this would work is if you extend that sleeve all the way down the motor, and also use additional set screws to fasten it. Even so I would not trust it. I do not trust those front plates at all for any cantilever loads like this. The front plate is merely held on by 5 tiny m3 bolts, and the 10 threaded holes in the front does not have much depth either. I see it ripping out the threads within a few rides.

It’s a good idea but the side load is just going to be too much for the axle. On the 2.1 it might have a chance with a ton of reinforcement on the aluminum sleeve (going to be an expensive part), on the 2.0 motors absolutely not.

I hate to be negative but it is also going to put a significant load on the outer bearing only, I don’t think there is any way to retrofit this motor as a direct drive unless the axle is replaced. But that involves cutting and pulling the stator which I just don’t think is worth it at all.

3 Likes

FYI.

How WIll I know when than u guys are making is available ? im dying to buy 3 pairs

We already making mould now. I think can be ready in 2 weeks for first testing.

6 Likes

Looks like enertion is still doing some business…
https://m.alibaba.com/product/62007371043/detail.html?
Bogus Address and mobile not very comforting

This old listing.

2 Likes

You are a god send