Raptor owners scavenge grounds

At this point your probably not going to find sleeves without buying the dead board they’re attached to, there were so few production runs that owners probably are going to hoard what they have.

Translated:
“the tires have a tendency to fall off but other than that it’s great”

1 Like

Alright pipe down

2 Likes

If only I could transform them into direct drives :thinking:

2 Likes

@Chibatterysystems For Sale post with tons of Raptor parts!! Raptor Parts [US]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Raptor Parts [US]

Incorrect, kind sir. Please put these in a proper sales thread. Thanks.

1 Like

Nice. I’ll just assume you agree

Wearing does mean “wheels fall off”. Never has this happened. Let me put this simple for you… when ur shirt gets old, it doesnt just fall off of you, it tears and rips. Wheels are the same

Yes but generally most of my shirts last more than two weeks before the stitching comes undon and the sleeves fall off while I’m jogging.

Cool. I’ve run track since middle school. First sub 5 minute mile run when I was 13. Shirts don’t do that to me so not a good comparison I guess. I’ve never worn a shirt 2 weeks in a row though…

Point is the hub sleeves dont “fall off” they wear and tear fast.

2 Likes

Someone got hungry

1 Like
2 Likes

These are two seperate cases?

Yes they’re seperate cases, and there’s more out there.

So @Hobz you got your money back in the end?

Yeh I got all my money back after explaining the situation to my bank. I also had a legal order against Enertion and Jason Potter from NCAT that I sent to them to backup my claim. Took a fair amount of effort though, but it was definitely worth it in the end.

I did a quick search too and Enertion Board P/L is still a registered company in Aus, so I would say that claims against them through your bank can still be made. Don’t know how successful you’ll be though.

7 Likes

I have a set of raptor hubs that have shot inner bearings and I beleive a fucked stator on one side due to being provided wrong screws. These are the first edition hubs. I got a fresh set of out wheel thane on them never rode. I think it’s from their 2nd or 3rd batch. I also have an unsnapped front truck in decent shape. I’m never going to use them again period so if anyone wants the set of maybe kinda fucked hubs, thane, and front truck hit me up with an offer.

Going to attempt to 3D print/mold/cast a 2 part 97mm outwheel in the coming couple weeks. The core with sleeve is most likely going to be some kind of poly resin and the PU rubber some 80A from yet to be determined formula.
wheel is offset 3mm outboard to prevent some chunking caused by overhang PU, core extends fully through the PU with post finished holes to hopefully prevent entire chunks of PU from coming apart.

5 Likes