Raptor 2 issues

Help

Could be broken motor, lose phase wire, one focbox or one side of the unity died. If single focbox check the canwire. Or its just software bug. . Check for that!

2 Likes

Okay thanks

1 Like

Keep up if it helped. After you checked the wires and the software (maybe try flashing new fw or reset) Check the vesc pcb/s if there is anything suspicious.

3 Likes

Unsoldered

1 Like

i was having the same problem and i believe it was a vesc issue

There you go :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can i fix it… not much of a DIYer

While you’re in there, re-strink these. If they touch while you’re riding you’re going to faceplant and you’ll just be another person on the forum with the thread about unity failure :joy:

7 Likes

Ill use hot glue

just solder it. Its not that hard. Just buy a 10 bucks solder iron and get good solderwire not the shit they sell with the iron. And its fixed in 5mins.

2 Likes

Hot glue is not as good as “GE Silicone 2+” in the paint section of your local home improvement store

But for those, heatshrink is much much better

2 Likes

Dont do that. That will not work :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

lmao alright

Glad i found the apparent issue tho

2 Likes

Fuckin first ride already got issues

2 Likes

Yeah and check also for what @Brenternet wrote. Just use some electrical tape if you are not much a diyer but rather use a shrinking tube. But the phase wire you have to solder or someone you know will solder it for you maybe.

1 Like

Electrical tape will leave a nasty adhesive residue like duct tape does.

I think cloth wrapped around it with small cable ties would be better than electrical tape, if heatshrink is not available.

2 Likes

Fuuuuuck i wanted to ride it today