Random Great Deals 2020 [Serious]

I think the strategy is to get people to spend their money now, so that they can’t get a better deal on the day itself. However, if you already know you want that exact product, then no harm jumping in I guess.

yeah, if company A and company B has the same discounts on the same product.

But company A hosts the sale early all week, most would jump the gun and buy at A, while when B releases on black friday, most people would already have bought it from A

3 Likes

Plus why would you want massive backlog of orders because of one day when you can spread the backlog across 7 days aka black friday week

2 Likes

They got cheap enough for me to roll the dice

3 Likes

Yeah, I will probably try one of these too. My AT board runs on an eBay ESC right now and I’m sick of not being able to brake without flying off the front lol

2 Likes

same, just bought a set of the dual ESC’s :slight_smile:

Heads up that ShredLights is having a Black Friday sale with 20% off and a free gift with purchase. Just in case anyone was looking to get some.

2 Likes

Move to the other thread @BillGordon

1 Like

Annoyingly big disclaimer of no longer covering import fees from 10th September so that adds a extra 30-35%

2 Likes

I’m done with shredlights. One fell off today for the third time in a month and this time was recovered. In addition, the headlights have been turning on and off at random
No response from their customer services x3 attempts

5 Likes

Really? I’ve had a great time with customer service and am actually going to their headquarters tomorrow to pick up some free v1 casings.

1 Like

Flipsky Sales Prices just got posted those anti spark switches are looking fucking juicy af

3 Likes

US Dollars

Anyone come across sales for helmets?

1 Like

Pre-sale price

8 Likes

Flipsky’s 8085 is going to be $100 tomorrow.

5 Likes

What motor mounts are able to hold these?

1 Like

Bump, also looking for this. None of the cool cheap ones fit my massive noggin

1 Like

adapters exist for 63 > 80

Where ? Wich shop ?

@jack.luis i (try) to ride them on a e-toxx maxi drive

1 Like