Random Great Deals 2020 [Serious]

Wasn’t directed at you directly. Just in general. All good

1 Like

Sector nine is having early access 20% off on all decks

4 Likes

@torqueboards why have 50mm Motor mounts increased in price rather than decreased?, I was eyeing these up waiting for a sale only to find they increased

1 Like

2 Likes

@Agnes_Maytech, Do you have any sale for the motors?

2 Likes

【Black Friday Sale】Already started
UP to 60% OFF for Maytech Motor, Controller, remote and other products

Find the products you want from the following link:

5 Likes
1 Like

Hi friend, which motor would you want? Our motors are all on promotion, you can check on our website: https://maytech.cn/

Have maytech 6374 motors always been $220-$240? I feel like the last time I looked a month ago they where $140. Something seems off…

9 Likes

Hahaha

4 Likes

The old bump up the “crossed out regular price” trick to create an artificially large discount gap to the new sales price. Classic Heistotron.

14 Likes

Haha exactly

2 Likes

Imagine how many people are going to fall for that this week :roll_eyes:

Some black friday on the 247$ 8085 motors ?

2 Likes

Just paid for the motors to eventually replace the og boosted motors on my vanguard :slight_smile: Thanks Maytech :+1::+1:

3 Likes

What’s so special about the Maytech with the $210 6355 MSRP? I see they’re sealed and seem to have a high max amp rating

1 Like

They’re not actually 210, that’s just sales inflation. Maytech motors are generally well regarded

I got the 5570 because it’s an upgrade compared to the older motors I have

1 Like

Are prices on your site in Canadian dollars @Agnes_Maytech ?

14 Likes

Bustin boards

And wtf? How has Black Friday deals turned into the entire week leading up to Black Friday?

I’d kinda rather have nothing right now. I feel like a lot of manufacturers are getting pressured into releasing deals earlier now while buyers are jumping on early prices.
Because that extends the duration of sales, it will likely reduce the markdown.

3 Likes