Random Great Deals 2020 [Serious]

12S9P? Not even worth it now.
I say you send those cells my way and start building a 12S6P 26800. 40AH, about the same size as your 12S9P (taller, obv), and weighs like 2kg more.
Worth it.

6 Likes

I can’t help myself @Arzamenable

thanks @Venom121212 for the code, see if I get something better than a bunch of plastic cases

4 Likes

I should have mentioned earlier, but IMR has insulator rings for 20700 (and 21mm, 18m, even 26mm). Plastic and paper. Reasonable prices. They have ganged onces, up to 5p, for 18mm.

3 Likes

best discount code all all time! Thanks

4 Likes

Didn’t see insulator rings for 26mm, just wraps.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m blind, thank you!

1 Like

Got some pretty good deals on some harder to find decks and wheels and things here.

Who is going to put one of these 63lb beasts on a board?

$100/KWh

Using car parts to make a Esk8. . . Interesting.

This would be better suited for a go kart or something

this also

4 Likes

Guys I know everyone has bought these cells but does anyone have a cell spacer for these? I cant find them anywhere? I was thinking of making a cuboid battery pack.

You mean with the cells standing up?
I’ll make a “custom” wooden spacer, lol

2 Likes

Yeah standing up. I was gonna stack two layers make a 2* 12S4P pack. Would be great if someone could design a spacer to 3D print.

1 Like

I’ve used those useless cell holders IMR sends with the batteries (wtf, by the way) to line the cells up, but this time they sent 21xxx holders and they are too loose. the 20650 is a weird size… prolly why they were so cheap

3 Likes

You have 2 packs of vertical cells stacking?

Or side by side

1 Like

Side by side. I will wire it so that I can run it 12S8P for long range but just use 12S4P for fun rides and jumps. Lemme tell you that adding those 9" mud plugger wheels really adds lot of weight in the back.
I dunno what it is but the board feels sluggish and its hard to get a lotta lift.

3 Likes

TLD Stage, Black/Pink size M is almost 50% off @ $170

Great price for an incredibly protective helmet. Black/Pink actually looks pretty cool too tbh. If it’s still there in two weeks I might grab

Other colors also have some decent discounts from the $300 Msrp

3 Likes

For those of you waiting on a deal as most of us do ShredLights has a Saint Patty’s Day sale. Cheers to that!

1 Like

wow in checkout the “theft prevention thing”

really pushing that

fuck i got it on accident

2 Likes

I hate to be that guy but if you also use my code LEE10 you get 10% off and I get a little bit to help my YouTube channel. Not sure if it works in combo with the sale!

9 Likes

They can also use Mahyar10 :wink: