Rally Bro - A Yeahthatperson Build

Both sides were pretty worn, this side just gave first. I don’t think anything in particular was in there.

Idk, swapped pinions today, lubed and everything. Back to it after the loctite cures!!

1 Like

Yeah fair enough. I had a cheap set of pinions get pretty bad a while back. Judging by the look of yours i switched them out just in time before destruction occured!

1 Like

Yeah, I halfway wonder if these are just poor quality

What brand? I’ve found the Losi pinions to be very good. The pinions that didn’t last were cheap generic ones.

1 Like

Hot Racing

Found on Amazon, says hardend steel. But they wore extremely fast

Mod 1.5

Wheeeelp!!!
Update:

• she fast
  • now has a racebox!

Doing full send launches, managed to get an overcurrent

Got sideways, sliding… off the road, in to a boulder :rock:, cartwheeled, got some rim damage, and some crookedness… hope it’s just shifted base plate, but maybe bent other stuff…fff

But, managed to set the record on the fastest 0-20mph & 0-30mph for a street board!! Yeewww

8 Likes

You are a fucking sender man :fire:

3 Likes

Just got caught up with the updates to it. Seeing the gear ratio and upgrades makes a lot more sense on why its so insanely quick.

Congrats haha might be some time before you get dethroned with a setup like that. That OC is really unfortunate. I got that on mine too, I think it might have been caused by wheel slip.

I can consistently force an OC by doing a weightless burnout

5 Likes

I’d guess it’s probably not the baseplate. I had the same thing happen to me once I think. Check to see if the radius rod collar(s) has been rotated off its little flat on one side.

What app did you use for the session overview screenshot?

This build is fucking insane, loving it :muscle:

It’s the racebox app. Racebox is like an independent gps race metric logger.

Thank you!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Idk what the problem could be :rofl:
We good:

8 Likes
8 Likes

We have a small off-road crew coming together up here in Seattle area. We did a trip to a MTB park in Black Diamond, WA.

Quick edit: https://youtu.be/hGAvkZHg2nE
Long edit coming!

Broke a few things:

• PPM cable, broke a wire
  • pelican ESC enclosure, cracked it
  • motor :sob:, idk, making a noise, need to open and investigate

What I didn’t break:

6 Likes

Looks like a ton of fun dude

3 Likes

well-maybe-just-a-little-high-towelie

3 Likes