Radium Performance

Love these write ups. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

No probs. Glad people are enjoying them :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Interesting - this almost looks like a modified DKP construction with the upper section fixed. Good thinking using regular bushings!

3 Likes

Really cool idea on the suspension. The enclosure being connected to the board is exactly like the SRB v4 which I love! I really want to try that suspension system at a race…

4 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

New high performance charger with OLED display.

These use resonant LLC technology to achieve a high power density. With only 1kg weight they are awesome for bringing with you on longer rides to charge fast and keep going.

Initial options we have are 12S 12A, and 18S 8A (for 240V input).

For 120V the power is a bit less due to efficiency loss with lower input voltage.

8 Likes

Size comparison to the same power output Yewy charger:

12 Likes

If I am reading the label correctly, it’s 9A output for the 12S model when using 120VAC input?

Yeah and 6A for 18S with 120V input. In future I’ll see what can be done to boost the 120V performance

1 Like

Yea, the conversion efficiencies can be tough to increase any further without spending a lot more on the components. Great to see a smaller case size charger option for the community though!

6 Likes

Any plans for a 16s version by any chance?

2 Likes

I don’t do preorders out of principal, but I’m excited to pick this up when it’s in stock! :slight_smile:
Shame the current isn’t adjustable though, I have some boards with small batteries that can’t handle 12A.

2 Likes

Sounds very much like a you problem :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I agree tho. Variable chargers are cool

2 Likes

Any idea when your motors will be back in stock? Looking at the higher kv ones

2 Likes

Did you see this Lindog?

3 Likes

I didn’t, thanks!

4 Likes

You’re welcome and i love you

4 Likes

Otherwise will be doing pre-orders for the most updated version in 1-2 weeks :wink:

3 Likes

Oooo, i’m in!

2 Likes

That can be arranged but possibly not for a little while. I will be interested to see what are the most common voltages people are using now days

2 Likes