Radium 138Kv Motors (Squeak)

If you get some .2mm you can add extras if needed to make sure there is no axial shaft play. You want ones with 12-13mm external diameter.

1 Like

What if i want some shaft play though

Then you might have to order something custom😄

1 Like

@Trance_End i know you could get those clips in a multi kit with different sizes. I ether got it from like a harbor freight or Amazon. They like $20 or less.

Haven’t had much luck getting my motor cans working I should have took a short clip but after putting everything back together and starting it up and testing the motors it seems to struggle to stay in sync with my working motor

Kinda makes a reverberation as the motor can spins. I notice the slightest play on the motor can at rest and that its fairly easier to pull the can off so not sure it lost some magnetism

I saw on your site that the 138kv motors are out of stock at the moment but my revision is different so likely if I consider replacing it I’d have to replace both even if it’s the same Kv

Any way I could possibly send my motor for evaluation to avoid getting new motors?

I’ve been really missing riding the last few months

1 Like

Hey mate, I’ll PM you and we’ll figure something out to get you back on the road asap.
The batch 7 and onward motors are no longer compatible with previous versions but I have some spare cans kicking around.

Worst case we’ll give you a discount on a set of the new Lacroix edition. 138kv are in stock - Motor 6485 - LACROIX edition – Radium Performance

4 Likes

You guys are awesome thank you so much for your help. I totally forgot you had Lacroix Edition motors on top of it they’re 138kv

Excited to get back on the pavement!

3 Likes

No problem! If you need any other help you know who to ask :call_me_hand:

2 Likes