2 Likes

:skateboard:

2 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

So what’s the prize for pro class esk8?

1 Like

Daaaaamn rain is on the horizon.

@jack.luis Still plenty of time for your group to step up and support. We wont be making any deals keeping people from racing in exchange for sponsorship.
Yup, im still a bit bent on what happened with between the EBSA race organizers and the @JJHoyt team for the pro class at AVS race last year.
Asking two of the three top riders in the country to step aside as a condition of support was completely asinine. Here is your groups invitation for redemption.
Ill be congenial and fair. Your horseshit here will not be welcome.

Hey @MoeStooge, lets talk Sunday at AVS. This representation of what I said is far from accurate. Lets grab Redbeard, who is the only person I spoke to about this, and clear the air. Thanks.

4 Likes

Come see me Sunday at the MH after the event.
Much to discuss

1 Like

Not my crew, not my group. I wasn’t part of that decision, just was the guy who had to deal with it in the moment.

I’m only asking because I’m curious how it’s handled correctly.

2 Likes

Thanks @MoeStooge, looking forward to it.

(post deleted by author)

Did I poop in this thread? By asking that question?

Y’all very sensitive and protective.

1 Like

I know what I’m doing, always have. First person to get aggressive in this thread was Brandon, not me. Every comment from me has been on topic until you came in.

Sorry we disagree on things and on who is immune from what

Edit:

just looked back, my question about pro class was literally the only comment I made in this entire thread.

Y’all really cannot handle much

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

So far you have way more derail-jail-able comments in this thread than I do.

Continue to prove the well known fact that some groups cannot take any criticism whatsoever.

:laughing: :rofl:
Pot meet kettle

Thanks for the laugh, needed that

man what did my post get dragged into

Idk but be careful in here, you’ve been known to be my friend and are therefore a target

completely unwarranted reply but ok