R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

thanks Nathan, did you weigh them with bearings and spacers???.. hahahaaha (spacers, not sleeves)

Esk8’d with @fessyfoo… Chill dude… Definetly@kook approved…
Fuel…

Chill…fun… And aw3some the weather was perfect…
We went completely off the plot… Fess had never seen the W3DGE…

Then Unity shit happened…

Thwn it unhappened…

And then we ran out of magic pixies…

Fess pushed me a couple or three miles… I my 12s4p yielded to the mighty canadian 12s6p…

And then i came home…

Great weather… Great peeps… It was indeed a pleasure Fess… We’ll ride again…

Only one minor mishap… I @k00k-butted the boardwalk when a bambi/milf decided it was a great idea to turn left in front of me…

No ciggies , dope, nor skin was shed…

Today marks the beginning of the end… I gots race shit to build…

Woooohoo…

And thanks Fess for the Kaly parting gifts…

11 Likes

Took both of my boards for a ride today.
Board1

Board2

6 Likes

Board1 looks like too much fun!

1 Like

Yeah that thing is a blast Love those evolve 6" wheels. so smooth at speed.

1 Like

Good feedback. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Haven’t been posting rides because I was too scared to ride after Sunday. New motors installed and first test ride ended in two immediate tosses.

Won’t take you long to find them.

Found a broken solder joint that allowed intermittent motor connection. Took me a couple days to confirm it was to blame because I didn’t want to eat street.

Seems much better but didn’t hog on it at all. Just an easy, quick cruise.

2 Likes

I’m liking the metroboard 155s 10x better than the evolve 150mms. i’m running around like a fanboy promoting them everytime someone mentions tires.

5 Likes

Same :stuck_out_tongue: Did you put 155’s on the Naz?

4 Likes

I’ll give them a try…i hear good things about those.

2 Likes

I trust that opinion, but they’re also 2x the price, plus Covid shipping to get them to Aus. For us the Evolves are a definite alternative.

1 Like

oh dern. metroboard currently USD $100.00 in the US with tubes for a set of 4. but the evolves are $80.00 without tubes and they want another USD $45.00 for tubes. so list price wise the metroboards are cheaper here.

3 Likes

Had a nice little 6 mile ride today. Haven’t skated in a few days so it was nice to get back out there. I need to wake up earlier to beat the heat.

2 Likes

Nahz. at least not yet. I need bigger drive pulleys.

2 Likes

Dang, I can’t wait to see what @RipTideSports comes out with, maybe we can try them on the track soon :eyes:

3 Likes

Nice price! Different story in Aus though, Evolve is local. Here it’s about $83 USD for four Evolve tyres and tubes, with free shipping. For Metroboard tyres I’m paying USD plus international shipping.

2 Likes

sometimes it sucks to be a convict

sometimes it sucks to be a septic

3 Likes
2 Likes

Been there. After my spill last year due to user error, I couldn’t use my left arm for a few weeks, and when I got back on that particular board, I was a tentative unit. But I also knew what I had done wrong, so as I got more confident with that board, I put it in the rearview mirror and went back to my insane 25-30mph speeds. :joy:

7 Likes

@wandagoner I petition for the immediate change of Bill’s title to “Tentative Unit”

4 Likes