R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Dude, helluva run & log. Well done

5 Likes

Forgot to upload my ride yesterday. :rofl: Promise I really wanted to. :call_me_hand:t2: Won’t be logging rides for a while, but will sure be trawling this thread you fuckers! Love all’y’all.:fu:t2:

2 Likes

Standard everyday ride. Evolve 6" hubs and tires. I do notice something different either more torque or faster acceleration

3 Likes

no big ride today… just a fast trip to the qwiky-mart to pick up a 12 pack of PBR… people look at you a little differently carrying a half-rack of beer on an esk8

7 Likes

I’m back bitches :crazy_face:

First real spin on the eloftys, just a casual cruise to secure some snacks, and drop off a package :slight_smile:

Stupid Strava reported me at nearly 30mph… Definitely wrong :joy:

9 Likes

Man, i went on my first group ride this year ( just me and my buddy :smiley:)

We went to a new place which is know to be a downhill/longboard ride.

We started moving and had to use the throttle for about 800m (.5 miles) until we got to the magic spot.

4km (2.5 miles) of pure freerolling with about 20-30km/h (12.5 - 18.5mph)

Almost perfect asphalt. I even made a video that I might upload later.

11 Likes

I can’t wait to get a Metr to see my consumption because I went out for a ride in town with my Trampa and from smashing the throttle after every stop sign and red light I drained a 12s8p in 8-9 miles…

It usually last 25-30 miles :rofl:

7 Likes

5 Likes

8.8-9wh/km is expected good cruising consumption… but you can make your batteries scream being a throttle jockey…

just hand check your motors occasionally, in the summer I have to dial mine back… in the winter… just give her the amps baby!

have fun on those wacky drives… and try FOC…

3 Likes

Forgot to post this yesterday. Went for the third ride in the Trampa and finally no crashes. Got a little more confident so pushed it a bit “harder”. Still think that the back could slip at any moment, especially when off-roading with lots of small stones. I will try to tighten the springs even more and maybe only later, jump to the barrels wagon.

Even though it was one of the longest rides I had (by just 1km), I was expecting a bit more from the 12S6P Molicel P42A pack compared to the 12S6P 30Q on my Evo.

Here’s a boring gif of that ride:

trampa-ride

6 Likes

Visiting my mom in NE Oregon. We got out for a niiiice cruise. Her on a scoot, me on a board.

14 Likes

Bleh… uno rode erry 2 weeks :sleepy:… bak to works

10 Likes

Dude! 55?!?!?!? Are you for real right now?!?! What were you rolling on?

4 Likes

Evoooo000…
Dis shyt… last ridezzz until I swap 2 da 44…

Long Lives Evooo

12 Likes

Good god. I’m gonna grow a sack one day, I swear.

7 Likes

Dayuuuuum!!!

5 Likes

This is irresponsible! What would your mother say?!?!?

6 Likes

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft penguin boy… I do those kinds of speeds every-fucking-day (when I put my board in the truck and drive it somewhere…)

nice casual ride!!! :+1:t4: :doughnut: :doughnut: :+1:t4:

8 Likes

25-27 mph on DKP is scary

5 Likes

Probz… say das slow pik et uppppp nowww…

N I go cry in da corner…

Alasss

2 Likes