R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Nope, didn’t load.

3 Likes

Loads for me :grin:

2 Likes

fucking google videos, seems so unreliable.

2 Likes

I didn’t get to watch the 3 you posted yesterday or the day before either. Shows like a video, acts like a picture

4 Likes

they are reliable if nothing else.

4 Likes

Look over your shoulder. We coming. Not quickly, but imminent.

7 Likes

Easy riding on the TorqueMonster build

6 Likes

It was a cool cloudy day here in Missouri… only got up to 55 or so…
Which was really nice for riding.
It’s gonna be in the 80s later this week so I will be missing this.

Got 3 rides in. A real ride, a little little ride with the kids, and a little ride in the neighborhood to loosen up late night.

16 miles on the rebuild of the DB Coreflex.
First I want to celebrate that the second battery pack I built did not explode. Horay.
The gearing with 170kv 16/36 on 85 Caguamas felt great to me. Really nice and torquey.

Pretty happy to have this board back in action because it is a fun little ride with the bounciness of the deck.
Again I have to say it blue Caguamas are magical.

Later I followed the kids around the neighborhood on their little Gator. 4 miles.
Took the Wowgo with the surf adapter for that. That board is perfect if you have to wait around for kids. Just lots of carving across the street…

And I finally at 10 I just went out in the neighborhood in the Paradigm for a quick 6 miles.

10 Likes

Dude, great shot!

7 Likes

If memory serves, your other boards lean more towards pneumies. Is this the most you’re ridden urethane in a while, and if so, thoughts on the 110s?

4 Likes

That’s correct, usually riding on pneumatics which is a lot more ideal for sidewalks. Around here half the riding is the street but the other half is wide windy sidewalks.
It’s been a couple years but I’m finding I miss the sound of PU in the road. At first my foot went numb but I’m keeping at it and adjusting my speed to make the most of the sidewalk divots. Sometimes if I go fast enough I can skip right over the cracks which helps a lot.

Overall I really like the TB110s but I’m still getting used to them. They are a dream on smooth ground like school parking lots though, those have been my favorite places to ride this build so far.

@DerelictRobot keeps telling me I need to run this on a closed course

3 Likes

Slapped the single drive unit on my analog again today to commute work :ok_hand:

3 Likes

A “few” meters on my yard. @DerelictRobot 15.3Wh/km on grass with 4 km/h. Potholes included
7 Likes

We riding today, right??

2 Likes

So how much helium did you swallow before that ride.

For real: How much do you weigh?

I feel like the final outcome of the Watt-Hour Wars of 2020 is just going to be an empirical methodology of calling me fat.

Well played jerks. Well played.

7 Likes

65,5 kg.
179cm

3 Likes

yes from a safe distance lol and I want those mounts for my Madrid!

3 Likes

They’re at the shop, all yours my man.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Damn im almost exactly the same :rofl:

2 Likes