R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Lol I’ll help you with that any time!

3 Likes

Early night. I have fast stuff to do in Irvine tomorrow.

Wow, last night was so strange in Portland after the hide and go seek. weird, I left my SD VPN active the whole time. Welp, good to be back here in SoCal, skating only during day light. :joy::facepunch:

6 Likes

See you tomorrow :love_you_gesture:t3: Nice your back in SD :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, thats so sick.
This dude is ready for racing.
INSANE!

2 Likes

I am so going to miss the lockdown in SoCal. Most days I go for a ride right after sunrise and I own the roads.

I didn’t realize you can’t legally ride in Portland. The wife and I have been considering taking my board and her Zero9 kickscooter for a train ride up the west coast, stopping to ride several towns for a day or two on the way. I guess we will have to leave Portland off the list.

2 Likes

Went for a quick morning ride, even though I’m working from home. Happy to say that the metr Pro problem has now been sorted (I had the antenna wrapped around the PCB). :rofl:

The dual Stormcore 100S ran flawlessly on FW 5.1, and I just had a blast in general keeping up with cars and carving at speed. It was surprisingly fairly stable with my carvy setup, must be the @NoWind elastomere dampers earning their keep.

I’ll see what I do about motors, gearing, wheel diameter and stance in the near future, but the board didn’t feel like it wanted to go much past 65kph.

10 Likes

Seems like a sick ride man! Those everything is keeping pretty coooool!

2 Likes

I’m worried about ESC longevity, will have to get an air-cooled heatsink on there soon.

2 Likes

do tell!!!

where n when?

1 Like

I think it started, I believe at 6… :sob:

1 Like

Much needed tune-up completed. Quick maiden test run on a pair of SC 100S + fresh pair of motors + new slightly firmer bushings. On fw5.1 and hit some temp throttle bug related wobbles so took it easy on the ride back.

11 Likes

I think I’ll do the back-bay loop on tuesday… tomorrow is no bueno… too many peeps…

1 Like

Huh? That’s the opposite of the truth.

Mike was probably doing illegal shit if he had PDX Fuzz after him. They tend to cheer me on whenever they see me, they give zero fucks.

3 Likes

Nope, not today. I do have tomorrow and the next day off to do hoodrat things

2 Likes

EveryDay is a holiday for me… let’s do irresponsible things with esk8 boards…

2 Likes

I was just being stupid above. I have been professionally cautioned that the theme of my social media is not becoming of an officer.

They do look at my bitchass insta, maybe that what I get for my @ patch.

I was in SD, doing mike stuff.

3 Likes

Yeah, so like I said, doin crimes

1 Like

I’m totally down to crime in PDX when we are released.

4 Likes

Agreed 100%

You have the cooler knife but I’ve got the cooler camera?

4 Likes

Pretty boys with your folders.

3 Likes