[Question/USA] 12S integrated LED headlights & tail lights?

I’m looking for some skateboard lights that I can mount like shredlights (Skateboard Headlights by ShredLights | Best Prices | Customer Reviews – Electric Boarding Company ™). I don’t want separate rechargeable batteries on them; I want to power them directly from my board’s battery at 12S. Any 48V light should work. I want to use something similar to 48V ebike lights, where they can be directly wired into the main battery so that they don’t need auxilliary power: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804460061032.html
I can’t seem to find 48V lights that are the same narrow cylindrical flashlight/torch size light like the shredlights. I want them to be mounted above the wheels and below the deck, not on top of the deck. Has anyone had any success with adding in lights?

1 Like

Whatever @ShutterShock is selling

1 Like

I started selling these a short while ago, love em. They work with many different deck + truck + wheel combos. Not quite all of them but a large amount.

Tail lights tho, that’s tough. I looked a lot for board voltage powered ones and didn’t find anything I was happy with

3 Likes

Same problem as OP – I’m looking for good head-lights that are small enough to be mounted below the board but above the wheels, like shredlights or smaller in form factor, and are 12V or battery voltage powered, no rechargeable battery nonsense. Big beems are too big for my shortboard :sweat_smile: