Question for Japanese people (who ride esk8 in japan)

That’s why I mentioned would like to know or push somebody to try to make board legal and if its possible make like a guide and etc for people of what is required. Because for e.g. me foreigner (gaijin) would try to talk to officers and etc and try to register something like this it would be like they would not even bother or etc, but if you local and etc I don’t think there would be any issues. Just need to make a good introduction and make good connection as in the end it will depend if you can register it :smiley:

2 Likes

A little self confidence goes a long way in Japan. Smile a lot, share your energy and most people will love you, stay away from ojisan cause he is generally just waiting for somebody to bark at, don’t let it be you lol.

2 Likes

Did you electrified their kit? 880$ is pretty steep though.

My kit is previous, not CNC. It was 250. On my 1st board, I used it. You can’t electrify the breaking truck so only the other. The breaking truck can be at the end of front of the board, depend if you want to break with the heal or toe

1 Like

I might try to use it again at the back and SR TKP with front mounted motors.
It is RKP btw

1 Like

I am goofy, front mounted would feel natural for me. Now you put me on to something! Will search the Interwebs for a used kit.

1 Like