Quad Pay? Is it worth it?

So I’m looking to get a new deck from Loaded https://i.loadedboards.com/136.htm and I noticed that they have this Quad Pay option where it says you can pay through your card over 4 payments without interest. I’m a little skeptical about how this works. Any of you ever use it before?

1 Like

I’m gonna assume it’s like any other extended payment plan option where you pay a slightly higher total in the end (as interest) in return for not having to pay all at once.

2 Likes

After pay zip money type thing

2 Likes

I see. So there is technically interest or form of payment added? It says no interest which is why I’m confused as to what the deal is.

If it’s a short payment plan, they might not charge interest. They’re still getting your money with low risk on their end. Just make sure you make your payments on time and in full or that’s where the fine print can potentially screw you with penalties.

2 Likes

Here we go

4 Likes

all is revealed! lol

2 Likes

I just bought some hummies. Totally off topic and completely irrelevant but cool none the less.

6 Likes

lol if its esk8 related then it’s somewhat relevant. :wink:

1 Like

from where?
off someone?

2 Likes

Mr Maner sold me a set of his. They are going on a downhill deck once I work out an enclosure. Build thread coming soon…

2 Likes