Pulley 36T 12mm Abec flywheel style Europe

I see that the hub fitting on my pulley is a bit thinner, the second one definetly seems enertion. You got any idea @xsynatic?

No idea unfortunately

Yes it looks quite a bit thinner. I have a hard time imagining how/if it would fit. The one I posted is from the old Enertion kit from 2015/2016. As I understand it those wheels (also old Enertion) I have are just Abec Flywheel clones. I plan to replace the wheels for newer clones as they are worn out.

1 Like

What wheels are you running amd how far does the pulley stick out? Maybe i have a similar wheel laying around and can measure this one. But maybe its also better for people to offer the same pulley :rofl:

Found this post, as you can see it’s the same pulley (at least on the rightmost wheel) and wheels, which also fit the original Abec Flywheels. The Enertion variant was called “Enertion 83mm Power Wheels”. I think pretty much any Abec Flywheel clones should be ok… I need to swap to originals or fresher clones anyway.

Thanks again for trying to help out!

1 Like

If nobody has anything for you within a week, ill make sure to make one to size for you, nothing a 3d printed spacer and the pulley lathed down cant solve!

2 Likes

What a hero! I have a 3d printer as well so there we can get creative. Just pla though but shouldn’t get very hot there…

1 Like

Got bored and remembered that I actually am an engineer… So I cloned the Enertion pulley. A bit pricey to order CNC’d though… Might try to 3D print in ABS, otherwise that old offer is still interesting…

I think the enertion pulleys were open-sourced?

1 Like

Maybe, if so I have no idea where :man_shrugging:

Anyways it’s not like it’s complicated, it took me who can barely navigate CAD software an hour or two max. The shit part is that it costs a ton to manufacture and ship when you only make one (but less than I expected).