Puck, Puck, Bruce! - A Remixed Hoyt St Electric Puck Remote Control

CAN’T PUCKIN WAIT !!!

5 Likes

Puck yeah

5 Likes

Per request, I’ve added a custom color ordering option for the Puck Puck Bruce. Lead time is approximately 2 weeks as these are built-to-order.

Custom Color Options:

• Grey
  • White
  • Black
  • Blue
  • Orange
  • Pink
  • Red
  • Yellow
  • Purple
  • Green

Top & Bottom Shells can be colored differently, so get creative on the color combos!

5 Likes

Why does it say $29.95 there? when it should be 39 & 49?

1 Like

I think it defaults to pull the cheapest option on the list. In this case its the 29.95 ‘receiver only’.

2 Likes

ahhh, that’s why. Someone should fix that. For a second I was wondering why custom would be cheaper

1 Like

Shopify kills me with this stuff. It autolists the cheapest price of the variants & also picks a random picture. I’ve yet to have figured out what to change on the backend to fix it, not something that can be changed via setting.

2 Likes

Your e-commerce service? :smile:

5 Likes

See, I think it’s actually how this forum here chooses to scrape the info based on a URL that we paste into the comments. I could be wrong, but every ecommerce page that we post get scraped for essential information and then “formatted” for our post.

4 Likes

It does list the cheapest item and shows the first picture (the one that is showing larger than the other ones in your Shopify view).

2 Likes

I got my Puck Puck Bruce today. The texture on the shell is perfect, and fits my hand more naturally than the bamboo one. Nice work.

5 Likes

oooooh. mines on the way according to an email, so puckin excited.

1 Like

Wanted to see how these come out milled instead of printed. Top half is in the mill now.

image image

Thx for OSing this @DerelictRobot

23 Likes

My pleasure! It’s been awesome to see so many people jumping in and making them.

5 Likes

Thats fucking awesome dude! What are you milling these out of?

3 Likes

@DerelictRobot any tips on getting the plastic piece separated from the bamboo? Mine seems like it’s glued in place.

2 Likes

It’s Delrin. (POM)

3 Likes

6 Likes

Ah shoot! I don’t have any bamboo units on hand to check against.

Was that an earlier bamboo model?

This makes me want a full anodized green metal one now…

2 Likes