Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

and you wonder why others takes a piss on you.

4 Likes

of course I wonder about that, itā€™s basically bullying and very unkind.

what kind of person wouldnā€™t wonder about that?

1 Like

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
try looking in a mirror

1 Like

@xsynatic Now now, letā€™s all be friends here.

How am I being a douchebag or a cunt? Wtf? Iā€™m the one feeling like Iā€™m the victim here. Likeā€¦ What? WTF?

1 Like

If only the internet had been invented when I was young enough to lie about my age.

1 Like

Wowā€¦ And youā€™re calling me the asshole? Go take a chill pill dude.

I still cant tell most websites my age as theyā€™ll boot me out. Iā€™ve gone through multiple Paypal accounts because once they get suspicious I cant prove anything to them :frowning:

Ha

1 Like

Am 17, dunno why you deleted that. Quite public about that as if I get a weird dm from someone I get the chance to publicly humiliate them.

1 Like

Give us the tea when a child predator slides into your DMs. (Not saying youā€™re a child youā€™re a fine man)

2 Likes

if only badmomentumboards was still here, iā€™d catch him in 4k :rofl:

3 Likes

They havenā€™t always been that strict. Iā€™ve created mine when i was 16, never had a problem.

yeah fucking dickheads in the senate here have started to go after anyone whoā€™s put $600 through Paypal G&S so now theyā€™ve taken my ability to accept G&S, so I need another account to last me for 4 more months till I turn 18 :man_facepalming:

Canā€™t get an adult to sign onto a joint bank account & link that to the PayPal? Thatā€™s how I was able to do things when I started a business at 14

1 Like

For some reason, PayPal started holding my G&S money till the item gets delivered. So weird, hasnā€™t happened before. PayPal is holding $3000 from me during the holidays. smh.

its not the bank account, they want SSN, and both of my parents have Paypal accounts so thatā€™s out of the question. I donā€™t mind waiting 4 months lol

3000 dollars? have fun with the irs

Whoops, didnā€™t finish the rest of what I thought I was posting.

Meant to say, not sure if theyā€™ve changed things since then. While I havenā€™t actually looked into it, Iā€™m sure/near certain they have.

Itā€™s been pretty much a decade, but back then I was able to have the PayPal account as a 14 year old as long as it was tied to/created with a bank account co-owned with an adult. I think you could do it as young as 13. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they stopped allowing it to happenā€¦ very shortly after I set mine up tbh. Iā€™ve fucking hated PayPal for 5 or so years now

Paypal has my SSN, and Iā€™m under 18. No problems lmao.

1 Like