Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

facebook evil

5 Likes

no u

1 Like

Facebook indeed evil but find me an acceptable alternative.

Do we just reject social media and return to forum?

How about they just stop forcing me to create an account to view the content.

5 Likes

Please explain exactly how you two are following me on instagram then, because i know you’re following me. You better be following me. I am taking this very personally if you are not following my absolutely pivotal feed filled with wonder and joy that brings happiness to the world.

7 Likes

Because i do have an instagram account (which i am just keeping because of this community, otherwise it would’ve been nuked a long time ago.)

It is just annoying to look something up on instagram, facebook or twitter on a device where you’re not logged in, don’t want to log in or it opens in the built-in browser / incognito mode so it fully blocks you.

@xsynatic ok you can go back to class now.

@b264 i think you’re going to have to sit here in the principal’s office and think about what you’ve done and how it affects me personally. My ego is at stake here.

6 Likes

If you’re worried about your ego try using mushrooms to embrace your id

1 Like

Brilliant! I was wondering what i was going to do all day here at work. Embracing my Id with mushrooms seems like the perfect thing to do instead of pandering to these sad little cubicle monkeys who repeatedly make demands of my person.

2 Likes

1 packet of cherry Kool-Aid​ :tm:, unsweetened
75ml of grenadine
5g of dried mushrooms
1 blender
1 bottle of pink bismuth

Put mushrooms, drink mix, and grenadine into mixer. Blend until liquid. Add a tiny bit of water if needed, preferably not.

Drink cocktail. Take 1 dose of pink bismuth.

2 Likes

Is pink bismuth the same as bismuth acetate?

No; it’s a medication containing bismuth subsalicylate as an active ingredient. It’s commonly called Pepto Bismol :tm:.

1 Like

So yes

alternative: go outside

1 Like

this forum is all the facebook I need.

4 Likes

Does anyone have cad files for the mini remote PCB? Or did everyone who made a mod start from scratch measurements?
@avX
@jaatis
@Rob
Cheers

(If you’ve seen this twice it’s because I didn’t realise I posted in the lounge and not all these people are lvl 3)

2 Likes

you might also want to post this in the cad files request thread. :smiley:

1 Like

https://www.windstuffnow.com/main/poured_stator.htm

Neat stuff

I will once someone answers…

Warning: never follow this link

2 Likes