Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

It’s an extra piece?

I think for many this picture does not inspire confidence:

2 Likes

I agree with this 100%.

But I also like having options and different ways to do things. Seems to me that its mere presence isn’t horrible. Just as I don’t use thumbwheels, we can simply choose to not use this style of control.

1 Like

Maybe it comes pre installed or that’s an updated version because I haven’t done anything to mine since getting it out of the box and there’s a little bit of lateral play but it’s clearly a 1 axis control setup, I’m really not sure what they’re talking about there.
Mine for example:

Yeah, early versions of the remote came without the axis limiter. Now they ship it with just the forward/back motion by default. Cool to have options though.

2 Likes

This is cool.

This is fine.

just wanna put this out there, they did not get their hubs copied. I held both sunmate (metroboard) and trampa rims side by side. theyre identical. Gotta be the same mold.

Seeing very much similarities between this random bike hub and trampas, i believe its a 3rd party design. Whether trampa payed for and owned the design i do not know. But i said it to give an example of what people are feeling, not of what is the exact truth.

1 Like

those are definitely different, just really similar

2 Likes

because it is

Yeah but the design choices ( like those weird lips around the star ends) and CAD model (like the upper and lower parts on the ring) made are similar and most likely done by the same person/company, i can smell it.

These look neat

3 Likes

Any smallish merchants or others in the know; is it possible to get bulk discounts on consumables like bearings if you’re buying from the manufacturer? A few guys in my local skate group and I tend to get zealous bearings and I was half thinking about a group buy, I did something similar with cags for them a while ago and it worked out great

The threshold might be very high if they’re not a high margin item, I think 10 sets is probably all we could bother with so I don’t really know if that’s feasible

1 Like

seen that on a random youtube suggestion, anyone tried it ?
would that make esk8 legal let’s say in germany ?

2 Likes

it would help since you require 2 seperate brake systems but it wouldn’t make it legal yet. (still needs limited speed, insurance, license, certifications, lights and handlebar :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@b264 weren’t you having trouble at a group ride in the NYC area bc ur remote kept disconnecting…?

Negative

That’s not what I heard

I haven’t gone to any group rides in NYC, so I’m not sure how you heard that. Probably people mistaking me for someone else, or just making up drama.

@b264 Alternatively, stop taking it to any thread.

Your definition of ”helping people” is demeaning other forum members for the sole purpose stroke your own ego, and we’re all tired of it. You are absolutely not being helpful, actively being harmful, and

On top of that, when rightfully called out, you simply delete your posts and show zero accountability rather than apologizing.

Maybe this is why you catch so much hate? Just a thought.

6 Likes

@HateKeeper28 I deleted them because they were flagged. Furthermore, you weren’t involved. You should stop making so many assumptions that are nothing but pure speculation.