Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Oh, you have motors? Then you might need motor controllers.

Your lack of input makes helping you very difficult.

1 Like

upgrading this thing, its been 2 years

1 Like

really wanting a bullbar – are there a good universal one I can find anywhere? the bike bar extender style ones don’t really hold up long term

using luna trucks but they’re the older style with no threads tapped… any advice is appreciated

1 Like

What profile? 22x22?

Hot take: esk8 is just high speed power squatting

What residence is this? This is a travesty and a threat to the very planet we depend on.

1 Like

most apt buildings in nyc have banned PEVs too. Welcome to the shitshow caused by ebike fires.

boom

1 Like

DO NOT USE MY GIF AGAINST ME. :bomb::bomb:

2 Likes

FTFY

1 Like

Their insurance companies are strong arming them into this. Either insurance rates get jacked, or you ban them.

1 Like

Ahh, so you mean the insurance companies are actively hostile toward the environment then

We need legislation

1 Like

Legislation will probably start by unlaw any attempt at manufacturing battery pack out of a factory though

4 Likes

It’s a apartment company up where i live in md. I was so upset when i found out due to me wanting PEV to help get to work because i don’t want to own a car for a few years. The worst part is i see people flying by on cheap Exways and stuff, while i walk or use the bus like a peasant

Yup. Plus, one of my resident managers live next door so all it would take is one look and no apt anymore :sob::sob::sob:

Move?

:eye::lips::eye:
It did occur to us yes
Did it occur to you why we can’t?

“can’t” is a word best removed from your vocabulary.

Replace it with “infeasible”

3 Likes

120$ in customs for a 500g package ._.

Any NFL/fantasy fans lurking around here? Need another team or 2 for my league this year…

$50 buy in, prizes for 1st-3rd and highest scorer