Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

The moment when the latest VESC Tool version available on vesc-project [dot] com goes

4.00.beta5 :arrow_right: 4.00.beta6 :arrow_right: 3.01

3 Likes

Isn’t the 4.00beta = 3.01? Now that 3.01 is stable, the next unreleased beta is “4.00 beta” right?

Quick question, why does my stormcore throw faults like drv and undervoltage when powering off after a ride:)

My understanding is that when you switch it off it takes a little bit of time for any power still in it to bleed out. It used to happen with my unities as well.

It bleeds out slow enough that it can just register a fault before its off completely. I do not believe it is anything to be concerned about.

3 Likes

Thank you kind sir, now I can sleep in peace

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m looking for someone in Germany who could forward me a small pakage from ebay (I’ll pay for all of the shipping and fees obviously)

To where?

1 Like

If nothing has changed - Israel.

1 Like

yep

1 Like

This is with dhl

For the Package M (16€) you can add tracking and insurance for up to 50€ for an additional 4€

1 Like

What analog wheels do you all use?

1 Like

That would be perfect, it’s for a small broken insta360 camera that I’m willing to grab for a few bucks to try and repair

1 Like

if it contains battery, shipping is gonna difficult

If the battery is inside an oem product like a cell phone there’s no problem usualy,
Plus it’s five by two cm camera so the battery should be no more than 1s 500mAh, I don’t think it enters the definition of dangerous battery, but correct me if I’m wrong

1 Like

it still require an un3481 label / registeration for shipper, non removeabel battery in device can be shipped if only the shipper is the oem company that produce said product. the only exception is anything smaller than AA battery or button cell (that’s also why u can send apple airtag around the world with no issue)

but that’s only for DHL, other courier company might have different regulation, since i know DHL is more strict on battery stuff. the handbook on how to handle DGs (dangerous goods) is thick af and at least half of it is battery related :joy:

if anyone gonna try to ship, better give a call ahead to ask what info u need to provide when dropping it off. once it goes through the xray scanner, and they deny service for it, they gonna charge u handling fee to return it back to shipper.

2 Likes

Biggie Hawgs

2 Likes

@klaus79856

My favourite are ahmyo akashas

3 Likes

Depends on the setup and what I’m going for but I’ve been pretty damn happy with my seismic speed vents

2 Likes