Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Bruh

4 Likes

Bruh

4 Likes

Bruh

4 Likes

ok last stupid update: I was trying to find the point where the shipping is actually less than the product and clicked through all the way to the 40s with a calculator open in another tab. But at 43 it gets even weirder, the shipping is suddenly €75 lower than 42?

On an entirely unrelated note I think I may need to tweak the dose on my ADHD meds

2 Likes

You need to tag him with the @ symbol

@Acido

4 Likes

Forget about the Vanguard, what is that next to it?

1 Like

A rerelease of the tonyhawk board got it about twelve years ago. Was my first board ever. But sadly made with crummy parts… M…Boards…

3 Likes

Lmao.

That deck is probably worth more than all it’s esk8 parts combined

1 Like

The moment when the latest VESC Tool version available on vesc-project [dot] com goes

4.00.beta5 :arrow_right: 4.00.beta6 :arrow_right: 3.01

3 Likes

Isn’t the 4.00beta = 3.01? Now that 3.01 is stable, the next unreleased beta is “4.00 beta” right?

Quick question, why does my stormcore throw faults like drv and undervoltage when powering off after a ride:)

My understanding is that when you switch it off it takes a little bit of time for any power still in it to bleed out. It used to happen with my unities as well.

It bleeds out slow enough that it can just register a fault before its off completely. I do not believe it is anything to be concerned about.

3 Likes

Thank you kind sir, now I can sleep in peace

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m looking for someone in Germany who could forward me a small pakage from ebay (I’ll pay for all of the shipping and fees obviously)

To where?

1 Like

If nothing has changed - Israel.

1 Like

yep

1 Like

This is with dhl

For the Package M (16€) you can add tracking and insurance for up to 50€ for an additional 4€

1 Like

What analog wheels do you all use?

1 Like