Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

A golden god.

2 Likes

Animals doing human things is pretty much my favorite thing. I mean, I am but a raccoon, struggling with kaptchas so I can build esk8’s after all.

1 Like

So thats the never ending story dog thing IRL.

4 Likes

Fucking Falcor :rofl::rofl::rofl:

520cd39578436a6ccc784df0f45f86af--welt-childhood-memories

Spot on. That mofo creeped me out as a kid. Still kinda does

9 Likes

Lol I thought so too and yes creepy as hell!

5 Likes

Bump to update this thread. Some vendors have changed, some are new!

Where’s @fullnudeelectrics @glyphiks?

7 Likes

Update your shit Gillbordon @BillGordon <3

4 Likes

Can’t be trusted. I hear the guy who works there is a full blown alcoholic.

10 Likes

also never wear shoes

4 Likes

Also stuff that you buy from him usually smells like beer.

3 Likes

actually those are just the smell of saliva after he licked it :rofl:

1 Like

Also someone just told me that he licks his customers orders. Maybe even pizza slices that aren’t his.

1 Like

@glyphiks is there an option for you to touch the item with your feet before shipping it?

2 Likes

Touching with penis is compulsory, feet touching costs extra. You have to apply a secret coupon code that allows you to pay more for feet juice on your items.

6 Likes

Another Chris Chaput in the industry huh

1 Like

Has anyone seen literally anything about the Raldey Wasp? I saw a little bit of noise about it when it was first announced, but there were crickets afterwards, even on Reddit where they usually talk about most prebuilts out there. Seems to be a budget Kaly too, so it would seem like a good candidate for a lot of people in the near $2k range. Those shockblock clones and “narrow” channel trucks on them are interesting to me, but again I’ve heard nothing past the first announcement.

No idea, they just like posted on Insta about rebranding too. Verry weird

Happy 420 everybody!

2 Likes

Happy anniversary to me too :confetti_ball:

10 Likes

Has anyone made a homemade verion, if so please share a pic, just wanted to get some ideas.

3 Likes