3 Likes

5 Likes

Oh those.

My gf has some of those

2 Likes

Your not[quote=“b264, post:220, topic:45538”]
My gf
[/quote]

Are you fucking serious? I thought super single was something else…

7 Likes

thinking about rolling the dice on this.

Anyone already know it sucks? or is good?

2 Likes

That thing looks pretty awesome, also curious.

When you’re searching for a vintage deck reissue… and you find one for cheap… but it’s a fucking photograph of a poster with that deck on it

grrrr

searching intensifies

6 Likes

@ShutterShock While we are at it, i finally found the videos i talked some time ago. My hubs really are used everywhere :smiley: They have to power through what i give them.

6 Likes

Which one?

1 Like

Lol I’ve ridden mine on grass a few times

3 Likes

@ZachTetra

@BenjaminF

there’s a guy on reddit looking for a 12s5p or 12s6p battery.

I recommended both of you but he said he couldn’t find any battery to purchase.

E: 25 minutes ago he wrote: Right now I’m looking into chi battery systems and the torque boards 12s4p

maybe still time to win him over?

6 Likes

I am not accepting any comissions for a couple months, I can offer most of a 12s4p though if anyone wants

2 Likes

i as a christian man go to church each sunday, and not just to wash away my holy sins that is, but for deeper reasons which not even i understand, and as i make my way across the church hall, looking father jesus right in the eye, while hes floating across the sky, i pray to the lord every day that my hubs will come to my adress someday

3 Likes

Thanks for the mention dude :blush:

4 Likes
2 Likes

I think the bible sais somewhere that you cannot pray for physical stuff like that.

Anyone know what the hell is going on with silver right now? I heard there’s a scheme where you can pay for silver and get a receipt to say you own it, even tho it’s not in your possession?

I also heard they’ve printed and sold more paper silver then they can actually get their hands on (actual metals)

My local bullion dealer is selling 1oz for £80

All the cheaper newer stuff are awaiting stock

same thing for gold or any precious metals really

Not for gold afaik, having it in storage is one thing but gold remains buyable, I literally can’t get hold of silver if I wanted to unless it’s off eBay and I wouldn’t trust that or pay stupid prices. Paper silver if transferred from one buyer to the other can not obtain physical silver