Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Paypal has my SSN, and I’m under 18. No problems lmao.

1 Like

They gonna tax me or something?

If you make more than a certain amount, yup. Applies to all dependents.

3 Likes

Likely yes. But really only if it made $20,000 in gross payment and had over 200 payments in a year.

2 Likes

That word “and” is pretty nice to be there instead of “or”

2 Likes

Take a look at my build threads

I support that goal 100%

1 Like

I’m only going to say this once, because arguing on the internet is useless and no one is convinced of alternate viewpoints. That said, it seems you have an entirely different viewpoint on the general tone of most of your posts than the (outspoken) members here. Maybe it’s a cultural thing, maybe its the neurodivergence you’ve mentioned, maybe it’s upbringing or experience.

That said, multiple people now (myself included) have noticed that your writing style on this forum tends to be antagonistic, argumentative, and generally negative. You complain about attacks, about rules, and you act like a victim. If you do not have the self-awareness to grasp the possibility that you may come off this way sometimes, to some people, then I’m spelling it out for you here now. This is not a personal attack, it’s an observation. Please take it with the best of intentions as it is intended.

The vast majority of people on this forum give overwhelmingly of their advice and their experience without asking anything in return, except a humbleness and willingness to learn. If you cannot be humble and risk being a bumbling fool, you will never gain the mastery necessary to be a learned expert. Assume your fellow members are acting with the best of intentions and respond accordingly; if you assume people are out to get you and ridicule you, you will only respond in kind. When people correct you, inform you, or advise you, it’s for your benefit, not their own.

If nothing else, take 60 seconds after you type a reply and read what you wrote. If anyone could consider it aggressive, consider softening your tone or rephrasing. We are all friends here. Assume the best.

14 Likes

That’s exactly my intentions here, to learn and try to offer advice to the best of my ability and experience. I’m not here to antagonize or agrees to anyone at all for any reason, I simply pursue the development of my skills and knowledge.

I’m sorry if I seem like a dick, other people don’t have to be dicks about it, and I always read over my messages and never do I think if them as antagonistic.

2 Likes

has anyone figured out how to control lights with a garage door opener type remote relay? i want to get a 2 channel one to turn the board on off and also light control.

i’ve seen someone from Japan did that on his/her board, iirc i saw it on instagram

1 Like

I had it working with a mini remote wheel as the toggle but I found a way I like better because it’s a lot easier: a tiny XT30 loopkey for the lighting system.

Didn’t expect to see @jack.luis in this video :joy:

12 Likes

Love the shirt

2 Likes

Anyone know the waist width of a redember 44?

1 Like

Maybe this helps.

1 Like

@ShutterShock Meepos wheels are live

1 Like

Yeah these things are complete dogshit btw.

1 Like

how so?

1 Like

They’re hard and uncomfortable. Get 105mm clouds.

2 Likes

cries in hubs.

3 Likes