Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

@XBoard a small tip for you:

Click on your profile picture on the top right - click on preferences grafik -
then preferences again, on the left click profile and look the for field with the name “website” Enter your xboard shop website and click on “save changes”

Now we and your customers can click on your profile and instantly get a link to your shop.

this could also work for you as a shortcut to get to the section

https://forum.esk8.news/u/XBoard/preferences/profile

it will look like this in the end.

grafik

the same can be done with your xboard legendary thread. On the same page as Website, scroll down to “featured topic”

grafik

9 Likes

Hi
Thank you so much appreciate it

3 Likes

Some team was using bergs on their FRC robot at Beach Blitz. JJ and I were walking through the pits, and he glanced over and recognized the tread immediately lol. Found this hilarious.

I asked where they got them, and he said “some website, haggy something??”

@ShutterShock

6 Likes

That’s pretty hilarious :joy::joy: I’d recognize it instantly too

2 Likes

Continuing the convo here.

d3m squad boooooiiii. My first ever esk8
i abused the shit out of mine.
Pic from 2017

Video after replacing the esc

soaked wet, not responding :smiley:

i have pics somewhere of the board completely wrapped in clingfilm because i rode through pouring rain to get something from burgerking 10km away xD

near the end of its life i did a brake test from Full speed. It took 50m to bring me to a full stop :joy:

3 Likes

Somewhere in here is a board I called my Frankenstein. That board has the battery and hubs from my koowheel

It’s still running to this day. I gave it away to a local who had been trying to get his board working for months and was about to let go of the hobby

1 Like

@xsynatic found one of the old pics

Hole in griptape is from the JBL speaker that is now on my Lacroix :rofl:

2 Likes

what a jank binding, i like it!

1 Like

Also…we’ve had this conversation before :rofl:

1 Like

did we? :smiley:

Hey kids.
I figured there is enough folks here that know about this stuff.

Is the Insta360 One X2 a fun toy for a regular guy?

I am not a content creator, or photographer, or anything like that.

Just want to play around with the kids and maybe shoot some rides!!!

Just crashing by to say, that I’m alive^^

3 Likes

I’m in for one complete MBS mountain board, $200 off was too good to pass up. Gonna keep it acoustic for now but future plans are obviously to electrify. Figured I should probably learn the basics of mountain boarding before going full electric.

2 Likes

Just pretend you’re on a snowboard and turn with your shoulders and the board will follow! Which did you pick up?

2 Likes

I got the MBS Pro 97 DW II, ended up being $400 shipped. I was originally just gonna pick up some matrix IIs and wheels but then realized it was almost the price of a new one and just said fuck it. Value per part on the thing was just too good.

2 Likes

Yeah definitely. I wish it shipped with fivestars instead or rockstars so you can swap to 9" if you want but 8" is a really nice size for on and offroad.

2 Likes

Is this the one that has signal interference issues? I loove the look of it other than that

Yeah. And to reiterate, it’s been PERFECT 99.9% of the time. There’s just this one street downtown where it shits the bed.

4 Likes

i still want to try it grrr.

1 Like