Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

bish please

1 Like

Yup, wasn’t paying attention to context.

1 Like

You’re not trying hard enough

according to you nobody tries hard enough lol

According to you, you know everything (even though you’re probably 10) and also everything is ugly

4 Likes

Just linking this question for more exposure. Maybe one or two of us have an Inboard? Trying to find decent hub motors that can potentially go on other trucks than what they came with.

Can you link the ebay listing

Nevermind, Inboard M1 Electric Skateboard Rear Wheel Assembly Manta Drive Motors Truck | eBay

1 Like

Some Inboard parts were listed recently

2 Likes

Everything but the hubs. smh

Thanks for the link though.

LOL yeah I almost didn’t even link it because of that, but thought maybe it could help you.

Swing and a miss

2 Likes

anyone experienced vx1 disconnecting if you dont use the throttle after 1-2 seconds? i think the receiver went bad

edit: it seems more stable if i dont connect the battery pin

1 Like

@surfnacho frc? What was the project?

2 Likes

Yes sir, FRC!

Not an offseason project, but three offseason events in four weeks.

I took on a huge responsibility and hosted an event. Tidal Tumble (tidaltumble.com). Ranked 3rd at Tidal and won the event. We then went to the best event in CA, Chezy Champs. Ranked 3rd and made to finals, losing to two world-class teams. Then we competed at Beach Blitz, ranked first, and won the event.

Ig the project was this insane robot lol. Best robot to come out of 4414’s 2.25 seasons

8 Likes

Watched the reveal vid, that shooter is serious! Doing that many comps sounds stressful, but I imagine the glory was worth it lol. What mechanisms on that bot did you design?

2 Likes

Damn when you said you were traveling for robotics I didn’t imagine this! Cool!

1 Like

Yeah FRC is awesome, it was my favorite part of high school back when I did it

1 Like

I wish my school had the budget for FRC. we’re stuck scraping up enough money for FTC.

1 Like

Thanks! Definitely, something we are proud of. Lots of other teams made “4414 clone” shooters.

It was so much fun. I am just glad that all of the new students got serious frc experience before the real season!

I designed the drive base, elevator, and intake. I also do a lot of the CNC work, as well as lead scouting. I made two pretty cool scouting apps that track robot performance with graphs and such.

1 Like

We are actually a community team, not affiliated with a school. It is nice because we don’t have to deal with school rules and stuff, but the drawback is that we are responsible for securing funding.

Haha for sure. FRC is dope!