Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Really strange smell, isn’t it? :slightly_smiling_face:
No acid in a li-ion battery (just organic solvents and lithium salt) but @b264 is right, the fumes are toxic and the liquid is toxic and flammable. Thoroughly (and carefully) clean everything the liquid might have touched.

1 Like

Reminds me of rotting apples. Sweet, pungent smell. Once you know it, its unmistakable

1 Like

I have bought a cheap e bike hub motor from ebay and now it does this:
It happens only when accelerating fast. The motor kind of disconnects spins inside free without moving the hub and after that reengages and does this sound. Does anybody know what is going on? I cannot open this thing up…

Does your esc have a wire labeled “learning” or “programming” cable?

My motor did this until I left that cable plugged in while throttling up. It seemed to learn the motor and throttle setup after that.

1 Like

i have a landyachtz evo fly trap i would like to know the worth of the board i cant seem to be able to find anything online about it so here i am

literally the 2nd link in google search result

yeah ive seen but theres not much information on the board itself

what kind of information u r looking for? a previous sold price point is listed for an unobtainium like this, not sure what else u would want to know about

"a previous sold price point is listed for an unobtainium"what do u mean by this like the 75$ is what the board would sell for i would like to know what the board would go for brand new or if it is a sort of collectors item

that was the price that was sold here, doesn’t mean that’s what its worth, look at the thread u would see why
as for price for a discountinued item from 2012/13? and its still brand new? who knows, u can probably price it for 2x the 2012 retail price and there might be someone who would buy it.

collectors item might be a bit far fetched unless it was a limited run from the start

1 Like

If anybody is interested in my E-MTB, I’m considering selling or trading. Lmk. Thank you.

i was thinking it was limited run because i couldn’t find much information thanks for the help as.
As for board quality goes its not brand new more like well-worn with a few stickers but i just wanted a reference point and to know if they had information on what wood its made from

this was the spec for it

2 Likes

Feel kinda bad for this police chase person in LA right now.

Stolen semi truck, going on for like 90 minutes right now, fucked up n got spiked stripped. Missing 6 or more tires, maybe 10 at this point.

Dude has been driving better than 98% of people in Los Angeles. So weird, using turn signals and hazard lights and everything lmao.

Stolen from a factory or something, will be interesting if he’s a strike worker.

Unfortunately, the asphalt on multiple freeways has to be absolutely fucked with 50 minutes of semi rims tearing into them

1 Like

ah well i know what its made of now

ye recycled it but still a pain to order new battery from aliexpress

I hope you mean cells

no its for phone

1 Like

I notice I’m repeatedly plugging @SabreDynamics to you, but with good reason. In case that component isn’t for sale by Bioboards, you could always consider this panel mount.

6 Likes

while I love that panel mount, I don’t want to trust MR60 connectors to hold up to vibrations. I would much prefer locking connectors. I may try to alter the .stl of that to use TrueConn plugs or something else that can handle the amps.