Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Don’t your eyeballs bleed with that theme on?

3 Likes

I need a high contrast theme, my vision isn’t very good unfortunately.

5 Likes

I appreciate when discourse forums incorporate high contrast themes like this.

4 Likes

I’m not sure this was the intention of “I CANT FUCKING READ THIS” but I’m glad it worked out for you

7 Likes

Oh I see, I understand now.

I think others have had weird exchange with that dude regarding his sales

4 Likes

Does not ring a bell

@AK1

Nah this kid is under 18, and even though I had hoped he’d grown up he’s clearly full of shit. Made many many terrible sales threads, several insulting and/or self important DM “offers” for other peoples’ sales.

Also “Math professor”, give me a break. I know Americans throw that word around but come on now. He probably solved a simultaneous equation for a 15 year old cousin’s algebra class and called himself prof

5 Likes

There is no way he’s a math professor, maybe a TA or something, but yeah he’s 17

Also, interesting to know there is an actual reason to use that theme. I always thought it was a meme

3 Likes

what is that profile picture lol

My lovely creation

3 Likes

i havent been gone that long and so much happened :laughing:

2 Likes

tldr

Idiot joins forum, spreads hate and idiocracy, gets banned for a couple weeks

Ban wears off, comes on and does the same in under two days, gets banned indefinitely.

2 Likes

Im borrowing @Evwan ’s pic based on our buddy who got himself cast to the shadow realm one too many times, check the inclusivity thread or LHB’s posts in the “guy we hate thread” to find him

3 Likes

Yeah he returned at least twice, and I’m 90% sure both were for actual bans but one could just have been self imposed exile

1 Like

I asked him to differentiate 2x² and it took him longer than it should have. This makes sense

10 Likes

Hahahahahahahahaha Christ

2 Likes

nam flashbacks

3 Likes

Yeah I had to do basic calculus in a 400 level final a few weeks ago and my brain froze, was absolutely unprepared

I had 1 (Calc 205 or something), 2 (Calc 350 or something) and 3 (Calc 4XX or something) in college. 1 was pain because of the prof, 2 was easy, 3 was the worst by far and most of us don’t know how we passed

Nutty prof in that one too

2 Likes