Psychotiller Interview: Dave Dirickson Tells All

You mean he stopped skyping with your mom once he got your Gorilla Tape?

5 Likes

Fantastic love this format. Who is gonna be next?

4 Likes

The first couple of mins got me hooked LOLā€¦nice introā€¦

Canā€™t wait for Jason to be on here!

2 Likes

Thanks for the phase lead tip on the TBDDā€™s LHB @longhairedboy . Hereā€™s the noise mine were making that psycho was talking about. Pretty fucking gnarly rightā€¦ Dex/@torqueboards actually sending me a new set of the lower KV motors today. I hopeā€¦

Wait, why canā€™t i upload a video from my phoneā€¦?

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to get Jeff ( @deodand ) from enertion next, but i hear heā€™s in the middle of moving so I may have to find somebody else for next week.

6 Likes

ohhh, that would be awesome! I read that somewhere as well. Yeh he for sure has a lot to tell :laughing:
Well done so far, really instructive and pleasant at the same time.

3 Likes

Please. @torqueboards. So mysterious is heā€¦

5 Likes

True, that is also a good one

I can totally shadow him out, too. Or get him to wear a mask or something.

6 Likes

The last episode of the season can only be with one guy :sweat_smile:. We have to find a way to bring it in front of the camera.

Perfect

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NPV66PJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_KBqeDbZQWGTDM

6 Likes

As one of the bigger esk8 vendors you would think @torqueboards would give good chat if his laffs in the forum are anything to go by?

But so cagey, maybe Bigfoot would be easier to nail down :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

@magharees Iā€™m unfortunately unable to laughā€¦
@yelnats8j I should wear that on my interview :smile:

8 Likes

Just finished watching the interview. It was awesome. Iā€™ll be headed down to Orlando at the end of July to visit @ThermalM16. Hoping to be able to stop by @longhairedboyā€™s garage and ride with the Orlando squad.

2 Likes

We appreciate you! @Psychotiller
Thank you for sacrificing so much of your time to bring us some of the best products with our needs in mind. Without initiated and devoted folks like you, esk8 would not be where it is today :metal:

7 Likes