Psychotiller - Contacting Psychotiller is a waste of your time

You are not the only one who had to wait a month for a enclosure…He also isn’t responding to emails either.

I’ve got a dead battery and no response from him

Try Instagram @Adamskate

Nahh. I shouldn’t have to try every method of contact to get a “business” to actually respond. He knows I have a dead group, he just never responded as to what he’s gonna do to fix it.

2 Likes

Okay. I’m sure posting here about it will get your battery fixed lol

3 Likes

Instagram is the best way to contact him?

1 Like

Will do :+1:

He has been super busy. You can contact him through Instagram or on here. I have heard that if you are using dkp trucks he will ghost the shit out of you🤣

3 Likes

you just cant my friend, he will come to you once, when he wants…

I just hope you will get what you have order … :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

at least it warns people of the difficulty of getting any returns from that… :man_shrugging:

If I had know all this 3 months ago, I will never order the hexl truck !

About that, who want a set of split TKP ? Promise you will get it under 2 months with me :smile: (EU priority)

Can I ask why you’re selling them?

1 Like

he told me I will get 260mm and that they’re on the way, then more than a month and alf later,
I received 240 once … I can’nt use my drive on them …

1 Like

Yo what did you just say

2 Likes

Thanks for your tips mate !
So, the axle is just Loctite in ? Ok !
Yeah, Rey already advises me to try that …

but I suppose that I can not satisfy myself this way, I did not pay for that.
If so, I still prefer to buy SR after (plus I never see an SR TKP bend or break in two part).

5 Likes

What do you mean

That’s what’s up

7 Likes

Chills, my man. Chills. That’s what I got after reading this. What an awesome community we have because of members like you and Dave, and so many others. So great to hear this, although this is the kind of next level support and problem solving I’ve come to expect from our vendors and many of our regular members too. It’s a beautiful thing. :cry::heart_eyes::metal::100:

6 Likes
  • Red
  • Black
  • Gunmetal

0 voters

2 Likes

…hold on what :smirk:

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, was the testing done in both pneumatic and urethane applications? Had an idea in my head that the pneumatic could be eating up the shock and fatigue that urethane may not. Been nervous to put on a build. Also, one of my axles came out as well when test fitting wheels. Glad to hear this will be getting double checked going forward :metal:

2 Likes