PSA: Be super careful with TorqueBoards Direct Drives, almost got very injured again with them

Ok. 500. We can do it.
I wanna see the class action kick off.

3 Likes

y we need 500 tho?

You earn the skill of faling slowly and build up confidence over a really long period of time. IMHO e skate is such a terrible sport to start with if you haven’t done anything on the extreme side. Slap all the necessary gear and start to learn to roll away into a grass, after emergency hard braking. See how you react. Check how downhiller’s are falling, try to adapt, build up speed. Unfortunately it’s Soo not for everyone

1 Like

Man, why do y’all wanna go 30+mph on a skateboard

20+mph on a road bike is already scary as hell.

Agreed. This is a pretty big step in falling, comparison to drunk college girls. I’ve been tucking and rolling since I can remember, or maybe I don’t remember. My advice, don’t fight the fall, spot your landing, and let gravity run its course. Once your on the ground use your feet to stop, hands clinched and forearms over face. Once momentum has busted a nut on your ass, breath, find your board, phone, remote , and dignity. Then haul ass home, or the nearest hospital.

3 Likes

hahahaha, are you a german dude? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
In Gaymoney beer is declared as staple food, like milk and potatos :wink:

2 Likes

I’m Australian

2 Likes

THIS! Thanks Ben, totally speaking my mind.
I bought TBDD for a friend and now im afraid as fuck he could hurt himself seriously, and these ironic statements from Dex just making me seriously angry.
Im an idiot, too sometimes, talking shit and so on but im not a vendor eating burgers from customers money.
Edit: Took my first step into TBDD a few weeks ago but now Im Off forever.
This behaviour has to be punished.
Thats my honest opinion.

8 Likes

I know mate, I know :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

bavarian beer ftw… peoples last name is beer here

3 Likes

idk why he can’t just say really sorry blahblah, truly sorry you could’ve gotten badly hurt, this was our fuck up, let me make it up to you blahblah, thanks for telling me so i can let our customer’s know blahblah - in a sincere way

but idk if that then would add liability if he strayed from his general no it’s your fault

3 Likes

I think maybe there is faulty batch loc tite which was frozen once during transportation or something that cause the lack of grip.
Can be, may be , could be :man_shrugging:
So first of all is to find the reason why this happened, with patience and good questions about the failing part from the vendor to the customer, to solve the problem and to warn other customers about that (faulty loc tite batch :man_shrugging:) maybe and how to fix that.
Some excuses- shaking hands- god bless you re alive- over

2 Likes

87 less fucks to 500…

2 Likes

I wonder… Shouldn’t you shake loctite before using it?

I find my loctite settles into a more translucent liquid on top and a thicker milky portion on the bottom… Maybe not as effective if just the more liquid part is applied… When I got my drives the loctite was colored red, but quite translucent and still liquid, not dried at all.

1 Like

HäH? Surely should someone at TB shake the loc tite before using but thats not my job :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Maybe you misread my post or I am getting you wrong :man_shrugging:
I wanted to say that it maybe is JUST a FAULTY batch of loc tite for some reason nobody knows in the hands of TB atm. Where is the problem here?
Absolutly possible that the lack of shaking the loc tite will cause problems, too.
Sure.

1 Like

This! Maybe you are right and it is just bc of NOT shaking the loc tite :hugs: :handshake:

4 Likes

shake it
shake_it

9 Likes
5 Likes

what a fucking awful photoshopped thumbnail.

7 Likes

No offense.420bitches

1 Like