Prototipo Rebuild Video

Hello everyone. You may have seen the thread on this build already, but I just posted the video this morning and wanted to share it…with everyone. It’s my first published eskate video and so any traction is appreciated. There’s plenty more coming, so a subscription would be more appreciated.

Either way, I hope you enjoy.

23 Likes

Hell yea! Great vid Mario!

3 Likes

Cant wait to watch this! Gotta sneak away from work…

5 Likes

All employees are entitled to an hour poop break, go.

5 Likes

Such a beautiful board :relieved: great video and great energy throughout. Is 31mph your top speed on this build?

3 Likes

Yes, I think I hovered between 31-32. It’s using a 72t wheel pulley, 15t motor pulley, on 7" Evolve tires. 190Kv FS motors. Torque is nice, but tops out around 31 I’d say.

And thank you gents for the kind words. :pray:

2 Likes

How did you mount Flipskys on the Hypertruck mounts, isn’t a different mounting distance?

1 Like

A onewheel is not an electric skateboard :imp:

Amazing video , so glad you’re making esk8 content now

5 Likes

I ended up using the older Flipsky motors, they have both the 30mm and 44mm holes. I’ve read that you can order the new gen motors with 30mm holes if you request it from them but I haven’t done that myself.

2 Likes

Great video! I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Dang that’s a nice looking bike path

Good video Mario

Did you just use a drone on follow mode for that footage?

1 Like

Thank you. :pray:

It is quite nice, way out on Long Island there are some very nice paths.

The drone is a Skydio 2, so it normally just follows. I use it with a GPS beacon, so it doesn’t ever lose me, and I can adjust height and follow direction from the beacon.

1 Like

Ah interesting. I don’t think I could get away with a drone following me anywhere around here lol

Too many things to run into and too densely populated.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a bit complicated when trying to follow all the guidelines. It’s why I usually just take it out to fairly open and isolated spots.

The obstacle avoidance on the Skydio is pretty amazing though. I’ve seen mine dodge things I was certain were going to take it down.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Wow I just looked up the Skydio 2, what an incredible drone to have

2 Likes

Have you ever has big birds attack your drone?

I have not.

2 Likes

This is a really cool video, not really into onewheel but I will certainly look out for more esk8 or battery building/repairs videos in the future.

I know I saw that board somewhere and you keep mentioning the previous builder, now I am curious to know who built this.

1 Like

It was “Space Cowboy”, if you’re curious.

Apparently this board has been through A LOT.

1 Like