Propulsion Boards Products and New Releases

The kit looks nice! Takes the guesswork out of it.

3 Likes

So is it a 4p or 3p it says 3p on website?

2 Likes

Nice work @PropulsionBoards - the demon looks sweet!

2 Likes

There are both 4p and 3p on the website

1 Like

Really glad to see you back out with a new board.

1 Like

Thanks! There may or may not be 3 more coming right after New Years :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes

I hope so, so i can convince my buddy to not get a hadean.

3 Likes

Evolve is pretty crap so that shouldn’t be hard, almost anything in that price range is a better option.

2 Likes

yea they do have a nice remote.

1 Like

if you took price out of the picture i think id rather have the hadean over the meepo or ownboard. atleast with the demon you can upgrade without having to change the ESC and the demon has way better trucks.

Show him the new DBS material

what is that?

Gotta ask, what conditions are you getting 26mi range average on a 12s3p with mad wheels?
I run an almost identical setup and find it hard to get beyond 15mi, 10-12 when zooming

Lighter rider, flat ish terrain, and under 20mph will definitely get you that.

Madwheels are also madefficient (20wh/mi on my standard test route) and around 25wh/mi overall average including hills and higher speed

2 Likes

Ive actually found the opposite, i love them, but am getting 32-45wh/mi

What do you get with TB110? Or Rubber wheels?

Decent bit less wh/mi.

My madwheel consumption is just a little less than 150mm @55psi. I was suprised honestly, and thats with a more efficient gear ratio

1 Like

That’s very weird, maybe weight has a big impact since that determines how much the voids deflect

I feel im being fat shamed despite being 190 loaded with gear and backpack.

Alas, all this is a distraction of me calling BS on stupid range numbers, just like mboards claiming 60mi range at 30mph on 7" with a 12s8p.

Someones gotta buck the trend of hyper inflated numbers, I guess propulsion isnt them

1 Like

I don’t think @PropulsionBoards claims are inaccurate. I would get 20 miles range out of 10s3p with urethane on my BKB duo.

40wh/mi is shockingly bad efficiency for urethane. I think you’re probably pushing it harder than the average rider if you are getting that kind of efficiency.

3 Likes