Propulsion Boards Products and New Releases

What’s up everyone! Welcome to the official thread for all things for sale from Propulsion Boards!

We have been selling high quality electric skateboard components and custom electric skateboards since May of 2019. In this thread we detail all of our new releases as well as deeper descriptions of our parts. As always, feel free to ask us any questions regarding our services and products.

Also feel free to leave any comments, suggestions, or ideas! We want to improve and want to make sure we can preform to the best of our abilities.

Find our online store here: propulsionboards.com

5 Likes

Hmm you guys re-branded huh, used to be DIY esk8 builders I think right?

7 Likes

At least they’re not hiding it :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah so our YouTube channel is called DIY esk8 Builders but we named the company Propulsion Boards

5 Likes

What would you say is your biggest appeal? Not trying to push you guys away or be negative, just trying to understand because from the look of things, most of the products on your site just seem to be parts taken from other companies and it’s just a resell.

Im aware most companies take the same shit from China and have gone to rebrand, but your products seem like direct resale

2 Likes

looks kinda new

1 Like

Yeah we embrace the fact that we mostly just re-sell products available other places. The benefit to us is that we provide products that are mainly available in China so that our customers can have lower shipping costs and times (although at the moment we are struggling with shipping times).

We are also starting to get some of our own branded products and custom items which we have been working towards since those require much large quantities. Some new trucks and mounts are currently in the works an we just got our own motors. We also sell the products that we make customers custom builds with so we have all of the custom board parts on hand that we can also sell for DIY builders.

We also just sell the products that we personally use in the videos that we make so that people can find them more easily and in one location.

7 Likes

I have ordered from @PropulsionBoards in the past excellent customer service and they get there products out fast :call_me_hand:

4 Likes
https://electric-skateboard-parts.myshopify.com/collections/motors/products/belt-motor-6374-190kv

We are super excited to announce that we have our new custom motors in stock! They are the new Flipsky battle hardened motor in 190KV with our logo on the side.

We also had a custom “D” shaft made so no more finicky keyways (thank goodness). The shaft was also made shorter so that they fit on our DKP trucks with belt covers or AT with no need to shave down the shaft. We also have extended 25mm braided cable sleeving over the phase wires to make DIY builds much neater.

These motors seriously rip in our initial testing on the Demon 2.0 which will also be coming soon. Make sure to go and check them out!

4 Likes

The cable braid is a nice touch. Good to see you thinking of the customer. Run some extra qc on those motors, flipsky carries a bad nickname here.

7 Likes

You guys should sell 10s and 12s BMS’s on your site then :eyes:

2 Likes

These guys have a cool channel they review a lot of things and if you like some cool music and esk8 ridding definitely check them out
The Pacific Northwest Esk8 scene is blowing up :call_me_hand:
6 Likes

Subscribe to our Newsletter for Discounts and New Updates!

1 Like

Fall 2020 New Products

The Demon 2.0

Specs

• 36 MPH Top Speed
  • 30 Mile Range
  • 30% + Hill Grade
  • 7,000W Power

After months of hard work we are pleased to announce that the Demon 2.0 will be released in the coming month. Shown above is a prototype version so there will be a few changes for the final including wheel choice and the deck.

The 2.0 is currently $100 off available as a pre-order on our online store here

PRE-ORDER THE 2.0

12s3p 40T Battery SALE!

For a limited time only our 12s3p 40T will be $50 off at $449.99. This pack can be used to reach speeds of 35+ MPH with a range of over 30 miles!

Offer ends September 13, 2020 and 11:59PM PST.

12s3p Battery Sale!

NEW PRODUCT - Complete Mechanical Kit

The complete mechanical kit has everything that is needed to make a powerful electric skateboard drive train. Simply assemble our kit and add your choice of wheel to complete it.

Worrying about compatibility will never be a problem again!

Complete Mechanical Kit

Hot Items

New 6374 190KV Motor

Our new 6374 has been designed from the ground up to provide builders with an easy use motor, perfect for DIY builds.

Shop Here

Double Kingpin Trucks

After being out of stock for nearly 2 months, our DKP trucks are back with our custom logo and ready to ship in 1-2 business days!

Shop Here

NEW ITEM - 7" AT Tire Kit

Combine these 7" AT tires with our double kingpin trucks to turn your esk8 into an off road beast!

Buy 7" Kit Now

In Stock and Ready to Ship in 1-2 Business Days

Flipsky VX2 Pro
Flipsky VX2 Pro
$99.00 - $99.99
View

VX1 Remote Controller
VX1 Remote Controller
$49.99
View

WC Standard Fishbone Enclosure
WC Standard Fishbone Enclosure
$79.99
View

Dual Flipsky 6.6 Plus VESC
Dual Flipsky 6.6 Plus VESC
$279.99
View

Evolve/Ownboard Trucks Motor mounts
Evolve/Ownboard Trucks Motor mounts
$30.00 - $100.00
View

Belt Motor 6374 190KV 3500W
Belt Motor 6374 190KV 3500W
$89.99 - $109.99
View

Double Kingpin Trucks for Esk8 (Evolve clones)
Double Kingpin Trucks for Esk8 (Evolve clones)
$119.99
View

Give us a follow for more updates!

Instagram\ 24x24

YouTube\ 24x24

Copyright © 2020 Propulsion Boards All rights reserved.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t think there is any way that you are reaching 30 miles with a 12s3p of 40t cells, especially if you are going 35mph. I’d change this wording…

“with the right gearing this pack can reach 35mph and achieve 30 mile range**”

**range number estimated, moderate cruising speeds (15 mph) and flat ground used in range test

Also it appears that you have these nice pics of the caguamas on the new board here but on your website you have a pic with the ugly ABEC ones haha if you’re gonna release a new product I’d keep the photos the same across the board

5 Likes

New Images of the Demon 2.0 whi the proper parts are up to date on the store!
Go check them out here: https://electric-skateboard-parts.myshopify.com/products/the-demon-2-0-pre-order

2 Likes

Yeah we definitely do. We have a free warranty with all of our parts so if it doesn’t work then you can send it back and we will send a new one for free

Got any pics of the inside of these motors by chance? Curious about them.

Also. I think I need a couple. Is it possible to maybe come pick some up this week or weekend? Shipping from Portland to Portland seems like a waste of money and resources.

I have one of your belt drive systems on ownboard trucks in my shop right now. Its very clean.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes