Propulsion Boards Products and New Releases

A north american connection for VESC units would be awesome to reduce shipping times. Especially for the lowest end and highest end VESCs.

2 Likes

What exactly do you mean

Reselling MakerX or Ubox or something?

2 Likes

MakerX ships by air so that’s not a super slow one, I was thinking more along the lines of yeah spintend and maybe Flipsky or some of the FOCers (little, cheap, mother, etc) and maybe also some single MCU units like the Xenith/Unity or something like that.

Honestly anything is good. Just some VESCs.

1 Like

Hmm. Well I don’t know if shaman is making enough of those to stock but that’s a nice idea

2 Likes

Should be careful about calling those escs, VESC. Summon the lawyers

Edit:
Don’t the xenith ship from the USA already. Like east coast or something

2 Likes

Fall 2022 Product Drops

Demon 2.0R Complete

$2,099.99 $1,999.99

Specs:

Top Speed: 36 MPH

Range: Up to 32 Miles (Avg. of 26 miles)

Hill Climbing: Any Hill

Max Motor Power: 7,000W

Shop Now

Complete Demon 2.0’s available for a limited time!

Demon 2.0R Kit

$1,799.99 $1,699.99

Build your own Demon 2.0R with the Demon 2.0R Kit. This kit is plug and play for an easy build experience.

Shop now

RKP Truck Complete Mechanical Kit

$599.99

The RKP truck complete mechanical kit comes with everything that you need to assemble a high quality DIY electric skateboard drive train! This drive train features quality custom CNC’d components from aircraft grade aluminum 6061 T-6 Aluminum.

Shop Now

105mm MAD Wheelz

$119.99

The Revival of the Boosted 105mm wheels, now cheaper than every before thanks to MAD Esk8.

Shop now

Propulsion RKP Trucks - Extended Trucks w/ built in motor mounts

$199.99

Made in collaboration with Boarnamics, these trucks combine the reliability of our popular DKP drive train with the stability of a reverse king ping truck. Custom CNC manufactured from aircraft grade 6061 T-6 aluminum, these trucks are of the highest precision and quality.

Shop now

The Propulsion Pack - 12s4p Samsung 40T Battery

$599.99

The biggest battery that we have every offered. 691.2 Wh for more range than ever on your builds.

Shop now

Battle Hardened Belt Motor 6374 170KV 3500W

$119.99

Our classic 6374 motor, now offered in 170 KV for increased torque.

Shop now

6 Likes

you should advertise that it is battle hardened.

typo

1 Like

Thanks!

The kit looks nice! Takes the guesswork out of it.

3 Likes

So is it a 4p or 3p it says 3p on website?

2 Likes

Nice work @PropulsionBoards - the demon looks sweet!

2 Likes

There are both 4p and 3p on the website

1 Like

Really glad to see you back out with a new board.

1 Like

Thanks! There may or may not be 3 more coming right after New Years :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes

I hope so, so i can convince my buddy to not get a hadean.

3 Likes

Evolve is pretty crap so that shouldn’t be hard, almost anything in that price range is a better option.

2 Likes

yea they do have a nice remote.

1 Like

if you took price out of the picture i think id rather have the hadean over the meepo or ownboard. atleast with the demon you can upgrade without having to change the ESC and the demon has way better trucks.

Show him the new DBS material

what is that?