Propel Endeavour 1s - Shipping costs on a full suspension AT board from Aus to Oregon, U.S.A..

strong text Greetings, Gents! (And all Esk8 Non-Gent Members :wink: )
I’ve got a few questions here - and this being only my second post into the forum, It seemed as though this would be the most appropriate category for this… If any Moderator or admin sees fit to move it over to a more suitable locale - please be my guest.

That out of the way - the questions.
FIRST - Does anyone - particularly anyone residing in Australia or familiar with the cost associated with shipping a full size all terrain (4wd even) electric board to the West coast in the U.S.?
( I suppose - it may have been wise to begin the thread with an exploratory question regarding whether or not anyone working for, with or the proprietor of Propel electric Skateboards happen to be members of the forum)

Reason being - the Propel ENdeavor 1S is on sale for 700 buckaroonies off - BUT to australia members only.
I AM DAMN NEAR FINALLY to a spot where I can afford a decent board, & while there is ONE suitable used complete listed currently for 9999 shipped (trampa i think) hat comes with all he fixins & isn’t in need of repair or replacement of anything & is ride-ready out of the box. - These Propel boards seem like the cocksucker deluxe - & if I could get a fellow member to lemme buy the board - have it shipped to them (unless they live nextdooor - which would be rad) & then ship the fkr to me - if it’d be BOTH - worth the risk of trusting a random internet person with damn near a G - or it it’d be six in on e half dozen in the other & amount to nearly the same cost to just buy the US - non discounted Endeavor whatever & just have it shipped to me a-la regular normal transction-like.

Thanks for anyone taking the time to read & for your thoughtful replies.
Just tryna get as much bang for my buck as I can & am stoked at the idea of having some hotwheels under my kicks.

Cheers brethren.
~*~ClockWorkJake

In order to ship it legally, you’d probably be looking at paying the amount you’d save.

I just shipped a 14kg eboard sized package to the US and paid $300 shipping.

I’d hazard a guess that your package would be heavier and possibly attract a higher price to ship the lithium battery within it.

An unnamed company recently tried to ship a board to the US without declaring it as an electric board and it was thoroughly investigated and subsequently damaged by border patrol/customs.

My thoughts are that this path has the potential to end up being far more hassle than it’s worth.

8 Likes

All i saw was “cocksucker deluxe”

Sign me up :rofl:

1 Like

I can’t believe nobody has built a DIY yet and named it Cocksucker Deluxe.

1 Like

People at the group ride might get the wrong idea :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

I spent about 7 years in the car business before I realized the deepo existential depression I had fallen into combined with Olymic Gold Medal level Alcoholism was due to my conscience having to be continually drown to bring myself to go to work every day
BUT - That’s a car business term for a cherry used car with every feature that was offered & generally “Tits”.
One of the few things I tok from that time in a positive way were these terms like that…

One of my other favorites were whe someone, bad bad baaad credit comes on the lot with zero down - " Couldn’t buy the steam offf a hot dog" (I still use it whenever i get the chance)