Propel Endeavor S Battery Upgrade

I have the endeavor S and love it but I wish it had more range. I can currently get about 20 miles and I’m ~175lbs with my gear on. I was wondering has anyone on here opened up their enclosure to see if its possible to fit a 12s4p or 5p battery in there? Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Pretty poor odds that a pre build has the room for more cells, most likely you can get better cells but it would have to be the same configuration

Edit: since they have a pro version you might be able to if they have the same enclosure for both

2 Likes

Yea m8 ur not getting a bigger pack on that board unless u get a top mount pack made for it, the super narrow metal tub enclosure u get its so small to put anything inside of it really and like Zach said the most u can fo with the available enclosure space is get better cells put in which tbh wont give u any sort of range boost. My opinion if u really wanting for range, buy a 2800 pelican case and get a 12s8 to 12p 50e or BAK pack made to solve ur range issues.

From what I’ve gathered, from the Propel Facebook page, is that the S and Pro model share the same chassis and dimensions. The Pro battery fits in the S chassis.

If it were me, I would for sure top mount a massive battery on it as opposed to messing with the chassis tub. Which will limit the battery size pretty quickly.

3 Likes

Thanks for the responses. I’m also leaning towards a DIY build too, got a lot to consider.

Endeavor S can handle up to 12s6p. We have folks who buy it as a DIY platform often

1 Like

Endeavor platform can handle up to 12s6p, double what comes in the S