56-60cm

thinking £210

1 Like

What size is it?

they say 1 size fits all
i think around 56-62cm

edit: its 56-60 in the end

1 Like

I think (pls correct if it’s not accurate) that any impacts and dings are supposed to send a helmet to the bin. It’s often not obvious on the surface if the protective material is damaged

2 Likes

@Athrx was there when i dropped it

literally was taking off and dropped from 40cm in the air
barely noticeable and def not structural

1 Like

price lowered
£225

I mean, we have all accidentally dropped our helmet…riiiiiiight? :rofl:

And carbon scratches like a bitch.

I see no problem

2 Likes

What

Mate, sorry to say it but a damaged helmet will not sell for anywhere near that price, if at all. It’s like selling a high performance race tyre plugged by some tyrefix dude on the side of the road for near brand new price. It is compromised to say the least and no one will believe anything else

5 Likes

outside evolve in stratford a while back
truth is i will knock down the price
i was just trying to saying im 100% sure that there is no structural damage to the carbon

Yeah I was trying to say the same more gently just because I wasn’t as certain, but like I said just because the impact was small doesn’t mean it didn’t do damage. They’re not designed to take a cumulative amount of damage and then break, they’re designed for a single impact

3 Likes

if the helmet was damaged structurally from dropping at this height i would be more concerned about the quality of the helmet.

2 Likes

Just like with cells there’s no telling if a helmet is damaged just from external inspection. We have no idea if any structural integrity has been compromised.

Personally even if I’ve dropped a helmet, I’m keen to replace it since I have no idea if anything has been damaged. They’re a consumable, not someone you’re supposed to use over and over again after falls or drops.

If someone decides they’re okay with taking the risk sure. But it’s not okay to say it’s just a ding and you’re sure it’s 100% safe to reuse.

3 Likes

fair enough
i can price drop to £200

i dont think anymore then that

1 Like

special offer
need some cash

someone give me £150 + shipping

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2020_Summer

Welcome to the forum! I understand you cannot create a new sale thread because your account is new, but advertising in someone else’s sale thread (and without pictures, which is a rule!) is a bit impolite. Especially when you’re asking more than the OP lol

4 Likes

cheers mate

1 Like