Pre-Order Ends Sept 30 - Bowery Surf Adjustable Baseplate TorqueBoards DD, Caliber 2, Raptor 2, & SurfRodz!

Hey, I’ve gotten a few inquiries on when I’m going to restock the adjustable baseplates. If you fill out the form below, you can pick out the color and setup that you want!

@topcloud @Clark @Wraith @TheCatMan

8 Likes

It’s only for rkp?

1 Like

Form submitted :smile:

1 Like

Yup for now

1 Like

:frowning_face:

4 Likes

Submitted!

1 Like

Hey guys, I thought that the google form was capturing emails automatically. If you’ve submitted your pre-order info, I’ll need you to go back and update the form with some additional information. Thanks!!

@Jujo @Wraith

2 Likes

Submitted. Just out of curiosity, Mike, could I strike a deal with you to buy and include the Surfrodz hangers with my order? Otherwise I guess I’ll try buying them and sending them to one of those companies that pack up internet orders together and send them abroad, because I can’t seem to get SR 200mm RKP in the EU otherwise :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Sure, where are you located? I have a set that I am not using anyway.

1 Like

:smiley: That would be lovely! (Have to be black though :smiling_imp: ) I’m in the UK; Let’s PM then when the pre-order comes to a close / things get moving :slight_smile:

Yep. It’s black. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s an example of all the colors I’ve done if you need help deciding!

4 Likes

Will raw alu (no color) be available as well? If so, I will join the club :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can do that too if you like.

1 Like

Yup! I just saw it while filling the form :smile:

Soooo another pair for me in shiny raw color :wink:

Could both pieces be in raw? Or just the one on the top?

1 Like

jpeg-3

2 Likes

I think I can accommodate that.

1 Like

Super cool thanks!!!

1 Like

So this makes it so u can do a different angle on the trucks? Will this work on the TB big trucks?

Should be good on the 218 and 180

1 Like