Prayers / Concerns for Sean

Turns out Sean (@Squishy654) has suffered a stroke and is in ICU. Keep Sean and his family in your thoughts. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

21 Likes

Oh damn, that’s awful. Anything we can do?

11 Likes

This is the latest news on Sean I have seen. Fingers crossed and wait for news.

18 Likes

Best of luck to him for a speedy recovery

8 Likes

oh shit. That is horrible news about the stroke but great news that he is responsive and comprehending. I wish him as speedy of a recovery as possible.

5 Likes

Take care Sean. I hope you recover soon and get back to eskating and appearently rc planes soon.
That is a cool hobby too.

8 Likes

Fuck… i don’t pray but hoping for the best.
Heal up dude.

13 Likes

All the best for him!
Hope he recovers soon and well :pray:

8 Likes

Oh no, hope hes’e doing better. Next time I’m in Sac we need to ride together. I think he is the closest geographical member to me.

7 Likes

Heal quickly @Squishy654

8 Likes

This is awful.

Let’s hope for a speedy recovery!

@Squishy654 keep your chin up, even when you’re feeling down. You’re going to get through this!

9 Likes

Oh no! All best to @Squishy654 and his family! Thanks for the notification @MoeStooge

7 Likes

I hope he gets through it quickly and with no ill effects.

3 Likes

Wow that’s terrible. I hope he recovers quickly and gets back to skating as soon as he can.

4 Likes

Kinda puts things into perspective.

I hope you recover fully Sean and I look forward to disagreeing with 90% of what you say as soon as possible. If there’s anything we can do please let us know.

13 Likes

So sad to hear this. Prayers and thoughts to you Sean, @Squishy654, and your family. Wish you a good recovery and look forward to seing you back here giving updates on your 10000 mile rides !

3 Likes

We’re here for you @Squishy654 !!!

GET BETTER NOW. OR ELSE.

5 Likes

I scan stroke patients everyday here at work. It doesn’t get any easier everytime I see it especially on the younger ones.

Hoping for your fast recovery man.

7 Likes

Wish you a speedy recovery, buddy !

4 Likes

Keep going man, wishing you a speedy recovery

3 Likes