[Poll] Everyone Please Vote: How Did You Join This Forum?

Only because he knew that my ban would look really fucked if he didn’t. And his employees probably had to remind him about the type of internet personality he has.

2 Likes

Same…

1 Like

I arrived before it was cool.

And… My first post was a shitpost.

Telling.

7 Likes

When we came here we never intended for it to replace builders

6 Likes

We came here as a backup plan, all of us were just dicking around.

2 Likes

No, literally was just because we were promised nudes of Damon’s mom.

(Once a shitposter, forever a shitposter)

2 Likes

It has its drawbacks, but it’s ranked/sampled the same as .com.

We have esk8news.com as well in case it ever looks like a better option down the road.

3 Likes

I think I signed up here cause of this :joy: and I expected your nudes, not Damon’s mom. Either way I got neither, I’m getting my fork.

2 Likes

I came here cus of damon showing the worst battery pack in history

4 Likes

I guess what I’m trying to say is the title esk8 news forum sounds like a forum about esk8 news and not about esk8 itself. You can escape this pretty quickly with brand familiarity/popularity but it is probably a small obstacle for new users that the name standalone doesn’t accurately capture the content of the forum.

8 Likes

Yes, good point.

3 Likes

I came here after the various ban when Jason was on his period. Been on esk8.news reading the articles and stuff for a while before that, just never even knew there was a forum

4 Likes

More seriously I believe before any shit happened, I got hooked by the articles suddenly published here on other platforms.

I believe the forum didn’t even have much posts or sections by the time.

For new users it’d be a good idea to link reviews and interviews to Reddit, Facebook and shit. Have a real YouTube channel. This kind of actions would boost the place. And bring also random people, but we’re a welcoming and forgiving community right?

5 Likes

Dude, we are accepting volunteers. Be great to have any help accomplishing those worthy goals.

3 Likes

To da top.

I came before all the drama but I rarely came because there was barely any traffic. After the Sean Hacker ban I came here permanently.

I’ve spent hours.upon hours on that site. I had 832 days where I didnt miss a single day I logged on several time a day and had spend thousands of my hard earned cash on various Enertion Products like the Raptor 1, Raptor 2, 10 Focboxes 3 unities and an untold amount of Nano X remotes.

Sad part is I’m not Alone, @SeanHacker was in the same boat. I dont understand how they can treat good returning customers like this and expect everything to be fine and dandy.

3 Likes

We’ve twinned and we didn’t even know it… I love you fam…

3 Likes

To the windoooooooow , to the top.

If this is some sort of attempt to get us to buy your Amway products again, so help me…

1 Like

Haha, what does that even mean?