Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

Has anybody good experiences with wheels running on elektro cart tracks tht seem to be ver slippery.
I think theyre coated with some resin like substance
Whicht wheels can you reccomend?
thx very much for any help.
KR

2 Likes

I like the 165mm Meepo Cyclones on the indoor track we use. It’s a polished concrete surface primarily used for electric Go-Karts

5 Likes

thx very very much ill check them out
yeah i think its the same concrete surface a lot of people have grip issues there

1 Like

I’ll be really happy to see this. The BKB tires are my 2nd favorite after the Meepo tubeless. What I appreciated about the BKB tires is they can be used on almost all standard pneumatic rims. I really hope the new version continues that compatibility.

2 Likes

For track use, what pressure can you run these at?

Besides the small batch of tire-only sales on here ([ALL SOLD] Meepo 165mm Cyclone Racing tires set), are the 165mm Meepo Cyclones available as tire-only pieces?

Or only the rims and tires together?

Yeah I got mine from @frame and have a few sets spare still. Once I run out I’ll need to find a new source unless he’s doing another batch.

2 Likes

I run them at about 38 PSI personally and weigh 95kg with all my safety gear on.

3 Likes

Any Qind 200x75mm (or similar wide 8inch) in stock anywhere?

2 Likes

Those are custom hubs with go cart tires right?

I think those hubs are COTS with custom holes made for the SRB system.

Im running these 8.5” x 3” escooter tyres. Theyre pretty phat and wide

5 Likes

What’s a good 200 x 50 tire that fits Evolve hubs?

I’ve heard people like Kendas

2 Likes

By any chance, do you happen to have a link?

1 Like

CST 8" are much better imo, ive spent a ton of time on the kendas and the CST are a pretty big upgrade in quality, they don’t have the balance problems of all my kendas.

5 Likes

Thx a million bruh

2 Likes

Bruuuuh, these wheels are the best. Comfort and stability are excellent.

1 Like

No wheel weights? I just purchased a set today very excited to throw em on my 20s build

1 Like

Definitely still need wheel weights. The valve is still there.

1 Like