Plutonium Slayer - 4WD TBDDxL 60kv|18s5p P42a| Dual Stormcore 100D

Did you test what inclines you can go up offroad, e.g. grass or dirt trails?

1 Like

I think this will go up all of the inclines :rofl:

1 Like

yes all inclines are not a problem, it can do 40mph up a 25Ā° grade that is almost 2 miles long, the grade varies, but gets as steep as 25Ā°, all power the whole way up. Its very impressive. It will probbaly do well ofroad, but I donā€™t really want to take it offroad lol.

1 Like

Why not off-road? To pretty to get dirty?

2 Likes

25Ā° like 50%, right?

What about 40Ā° or 80% at slow speeds?

1 Like

Have not tried this

1 Like

Partly, but mostly because of the bottom mount enclosure, the only trails I have by my place have lots of rocks and stuff, would beat up DDs and enclosure pretty bad. Also no bindings, i feel its useless to go offroad without those

If you do, let us know, please. I bet you cannot go up 25-30Ā° or 50-60% offroad :wink:

1 Like

probbaly, wouldnā€™t be a problem lol

1 Like

Want to see that!

1 Like

I think the wheels will loose traction before the board runs out of power

5 Likes

Going up in size a bit

3 Likes

Lacroix 7x2?

2 Likes

Yes sir!

Nice!

1 Like

Ooh nice, I wanted to try those tires out

1 Like

Did not actually go 47, just a trigger pull at the end, probbaly maxed at around 40, getting used to these tires. They feel really nice, i have them at 50psi, i think i want to try 45. They feel a bit bouncier then I would like. However, they eat up cracks and bumps like nothing, very good ride.
@ahrav almost at 225 lol

6 Likes

isnā€™t it time you sell this already?

3 Likes

Hahahaha! No I reeeeaaaaaaaly like this one lol

1 Like

This thing is amazing- so jealous :slight_smile:

I sold my DDs and went belted but now Iā€™m kind regrettingā€¦

hey not to derail, but I saw that eboosted is about to make a double stack enclosure for my century 40ā€¦ you think thatā€™d be enough room to squeeze in a battery big enough to get my fat ass to 25 mile range?

2 Likes