Please help! With my AWD build using FSESC6.6

Continuing the discussion from Flipsky FSESC 6.6 Dual Plus Pro and Trampa Wand Compatibility:

I had just made a big purchase from flip sky which took some time to receive but I am building a AWD (4 motors) and was instructed that the same flips guys 6.6 version it’s actually the 6.6+ with firmware of the default no highway limits and has a built-in integrated anti-sparkFunction built into the PCBA.
it has two USB outputs and I told them (Flipsky) On several occasions that I was purchasing these (2) Double Motor FSESC6.6 (Vesc’s)Plus Pro. They forgot to include the CAN-AM Cable After I reminded them to include and told them I was building A all wheel drive system and needed to control four wheels/motors at the same time. Still working on the connections and I have motors and parts and belts and battery cells everywhere. Period. A all wheel drive system and needed to control four wheels/motors at the same time. Still working on the connections and I have motors and parts and belts and battery cells everywhere. Please help!! Currently live near Philadelphia

What exactly do you need help with?

1 Like

Did you receive two separate FSESC 6.6 Plus? You are going to need two to control an AWD setup.

Not exactly sure what is your problem, but if it’s the missing CAN bus cable, just get a 4pin 2mm jst ph cable from your local electronic shop. Or run dual receiver, means each dual esc will have one receiver which are both bind to one remote.
If your question is that you have different firmware, you can just load the right firmware on your escs. Also the hw no limits.

1 Like

Thanks so much!!

I’m doing the same and live in kop hmu nickelv17@gmail.com