Place your random great ideas here (no stealing)

We can definitely do something like that. Super easy.

I just need to learn how to do the bending so I do not have to pay for it.

2 Likes

Bahaha, I’m looking into getting a little sheet metal Brake myself :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

Jeez, why?

I would not recommend that before a CNC.

2 Likes

I’ve got a ton of Sheet metal bend related parts I want to make, and I’d like to be able to manipulate it myself so I can get the angle I need etc.

1 Like

Like a flask shaped cell? Yeah that would be dope.

3 Likes

I got you, brother

2 Likes

man i don’t know why i didn’t think of globe or etnies.

2 Likes

My feet are basically shaped like flat wide triangle-shaped duck feet with zero arch, and those are some of the few shoes that work for me.

4 Likes

so which girl is u :eyes:

4 Likes

breh…

I am the brown DUDE that looks like my prof avatar, sitting next to the sick ass robots.

3 Likes

Why has no one done a CAD model of the little Spoked Bearing holder seen below and made it into this for the outer facing piece of the wheel.

Into this

6 Likes

Hmmmm, what if you did something similar to this but made it its own cap mount, slap a bearing in there, and have spinning rims on your esk8?

2 Likes

Universal hanger clamps/mounts. Like, reaaally standard.
Lights, horn, camera on rail that feeds 5/12v as soon as it locks in.
Mudguards, bumpers that grip when you stand the board upright. All on one clamp (per wheel?)

4 Likes

I’m an esk8 noob but I’m stunned that doesn’t exist…too many different configurations needed?

2 Likes

diameters of trucks and the startup nature of most esk8 players means standards not adopted from skateboards are few a far between.

Boardnamics is setting quality and performance to price standards for esk8 drivetrains.

3 Likes

There was once talk of making standards but the folks who were leading it wanted to use Imperial instead of metric for some absolutely unknown reason and it pretty much died right away.

11 Likes

phukk jimmy carter and his inbred brother

how many times does 13/64ths go into 9/16ths with .002 tolerance?

phucck that shit

6 Likes

I am tempted to use @Boardnamics precision clamps and add an attachment for picatinny rails, but i am very well aware how easy it is for someone like flipshit to steal the idea and make it for 10% of the cost in china in high volume. I would lose a shit ton of money and i’m not ready for that

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what do those numbers mean in millimetres? My brain simply cannot process that

2 Likes

I get in the ballpark and just add 0.4mm per 1/64"

2 Likes