What happens when youre going up a hill? :joy:

1 Like

V4: IMU on arm for fine adjustment ability
V5: thumb operated mechanical lever in hand for improved reliability
V6: wired connection for improved reliability
V7: lever is now leg operated for hands free use

3 Likes

I still lean forward?

I would be more worried if a wasp flew in my jacket, and I did a little dance to see if I could get it out. :slight_smile:

Or if you get a wheel stuck in a pothole, you get thrown out of the board, nosedive and then get rolled over by your esk8 because you incidentaly activated full throtle

No problem, use the standard issue arduino wasp proximity sensor to automatically increase the ramping time to 3s when the wasp enters your jacket

3 Likes

4 Likes

Ahead of their time

1 Like

I joined all the enclosure segments into a chain by forming a U shape of fiberglass inside each flex joint.

The new assembly gets glued onto the tracing of the deck I did earlier, and filleted. The cardboard gets trimmed to fit the deck properly afterwards.

S C R O N C H

Here’s my take on the modular battery: 3D printed end caps hold a few female bullet connectors (heat set with a soldering iron) at the end of each P-group, which can be soldered to the nickel tabs. The male bullets will get glued onto the enclosure and screwed in place, and the whole thing will get compressed with foam. The layout of the bullet connectors is asymmetrical to prevent the group from getting plugged in backwards.

7 Likes

Hey that’s super neat and I like you

6 Likes

Whoa there buddy I’m not mentally equipped for emotional honesty over here

6 Likes

You’re just, like, always doing neat things and stuff and Idk it’s pretty cool I guess is all.

6 Likes

lol thanks
I’m pretty awkward IRL so that’s what I’m joking about, sorry if it didn’t land

5 Likes

42urzo

12 Likes

I ship this.

2 Likes

You should make a penis throttle

3 Likes

tom_ruling_false.gif

1 Like

Your meter must be broken

I would agree!

That battery connection is sweet!

And any man that isn’t scared of a bit of fibreglass is a friend of mine!

Love popping in on @Flyboy’s threads

3 Likes

It landed and then took off again. I was reciprocating awkwardness.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the tight weave fiberglass still refused to cooperate. I expected wrinkles going around the curves of the enclosure, but I was hoping to at least get the wood panels clear. Nope, there’s a few wrinkles (probably my fault during bagging), and some dry spots (that’s just the fiberglass being annoying)

So I just hit the entire thing with bed liner :pensive:

Ahhhhh, what’s another 1.5 mm of ground clearance between friends? The wood really brings it together

6 Likes